After 15 years of self catering holidays, decided to try a Hotel package with meals half board. Wow what can we say, the Hotel and staff were wounderful and friendly.
The meals and choice were great, even 8 year old daughter loved the salad bar, various pastas, cakes and pancakes for breakfast. And the best thing not a chicken nugget in sight. Previous comments regarding long trousers is a must for the dining area.
We loved the idea of swapping the evening meal for lunch which allowed us to explore and have a meal out on a night time in Paphos.
Hotel room was clean and nice touches with wine and fruit in room, cleaned every day and beach towels provided. Very comfy bed, apart from nights when daughter pinched it and ended on the childs bed!!! Not very comfy for me or my daughter, requested another matress to put on top.
The gardens and Pool area are lovely and clean, we did manage to find beds most days without putting towels down 1st thing.
Previous comments on Evening entertainment, i agree, but i think whilst we were there they had booked some new acts including Robbie Williams (Tribute) which was better than the rest we had seen that week. But i think the Hotel is trying to satisfy all of its clients with a broad mix of entertainment.
All and all a good and well orgnised hotel, who try to make your holiday a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel's tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons(R) Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children's playground with Kids Club. In the hotel's Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Southall Travel, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Bookcyprus.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos