I stayed at the Athena Beach between 19th June - 3rd July 2012! This hotel has to be one of the best hotels we've stayed in. The customer service is 1st class, the rooms are fantastic and the hotel grounds and pools are amazing.
I got married here June 2012 with 16 Guests, the hotels wedding planner Jayne is the nicest and most efficient person you'll ever meet. Jayne takes away all your worries and creates a perfect day for you both. Nothing is too much trouble, she really is fantastic. If your debating whether to get married here then I can assure you it is amazing we booked direct with Jayne at the hotel. We married in the gazebo in the grounds, this was decorated very tastefully by Jayne and her team, it's such a romantic place. It is next to a children's play area but no children were there but I wouldn't worry about this, it's Also flanked with a hedgerow so it's also secluded to a degree. The area in front does not have any sunbeds on so no risk of partially clothed sun worshipers in your shots. It really exceeded my expectations. If your looking for a photographer then Paul Jones is your man - fantastic!!!! He will really look after you and create the must amazing photographs, plus you can have a real laugh with him! Great guy!!
Staff at the Athena are the best I ave ever come across. They actually care and want to look after you, make your stay the best! This makes this hotel one above all the rest. I had the unfortunate of avng to go to hospital a couple of days before my wedding. Kornelia (I think) is a fab assest to this hotel, she is warm, friendly and such a lovely person! She arranged for me to go the hospital to get checked out. Everyday she asked how I was, I wasn't just anther tourist she actually cared for her guests! Kornelia, Jayne and all the ther staff (Maids, waiters/waitresses, pool staff, reception etc) are fantastic! I really can't praise them enough, they will all go out of their way to make your stay as fantastic as possible.
As we got married here we were upgraded to a superior suite, this room comprised of 2 rooms. One room with dining table, sofa, LCD tv and DVD, and bathroom with own balcony. The second room having the comfiest bed ever, LCD tv, wardrobe with Ron and ironing board, tea ad coffee machine, fridge, dressing take with small hair dryer bt I'd advise taking your own and bathroom! Best shower I've ever had!! Rooms are cleaned daily, tea and coffee replenished daily too. No need to take pool and beach towels are these are provided. The hotel grounds are the nicest I've ever seen! There are a number of sunbeds around the pool and garden but also on the hotels private beach. Sun loungers are very comfortable. The walk to Paphos is very pleasant along the coast, takes about 20-25 mins or so, but you get to see all the other hotels on the way and see how fantastic this hotel is!! Our guests had standard rooms with pool/sea view rooms! These were very spacious also and had all you need! I'd definitely recommend A pool view from 2nd floor upwards!!
Food here is fantastic, a variety every night! There are theme nights with the greek night the best! You are spoiled for choice with food, every nationality is catered for! Breakfasts are varied too! My husband loved the omelettes that are prepared fesh in front of you. Highly recommend going half board and above!
Overall, I cannot recommend this hotel enough, if your thinking of getting married here then do!! Jayne will really look after you and make your day as perfect as ever! We will definitely be returning to this hotel and so will our guess!
Thank you for such an amazing wedding day!
Mr & Mrs Robertson from Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel's tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons(R) Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children's playground with Kids Club. In the hotel's Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Destinology, Bookcyprus.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos