We had a late arrival and were immediately sat down and provided with a welcome drink.
Our room, which was a superior with private pool, was lovely. A bottle of wine, fruit and plates of food were waiting for us which was very welcoming. They did keep the restaurant open late but we chose to eat in the room as my husband wanted to watch the last half of the World Cup!! Very spacious rooms with lots of storage. The pool was fab, we didn't use the main pool so cannot comment on this. Housekeeping was excellent, with a lovely turn down service. Pool towels left daily.
The food was so good we did not want to go out of the hotel. Being in a superior room meant we could eat in the al a Carte Restaurants every night. Special thanks to Odile, for looking after us so well. All of the hotel staff were very charming and helpful, especially the staff in the Zephir restaurant, we had some amazing breakfasts and evening meals there. Best steaks ever.
We used the Helios bar during the day for drinks and sometimes a snack. The staff were fantastic remembering our drinks before we asked for them. The pizzas there are delicious.
The evening entertainment was fine for us, also the BBQ night on Tuesdays was excellent, lots of choice of food where you can help yourself.
There were a few weddings while we were there but I can honestly say they did not affect us at all.
We were celebrating our silver wedding anniversary and we had the most amazing time from start to finish. The bottle of champagne the day before we left was one of the many lovey touches. Also the late check out made our departure hassle free.
We would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to return in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel's tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons(R) Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children's playground with Kids Club. In the hotel's Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Bookcyprus.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos