Stayed here in August for our Silver Wedding Anniversay it was everything we could wish for. We were amazed at the speed of our check in computerised documents already filled in just a signature required to check in. Our room was a sea view with balcony and was lovely. Bathrobes slippers, beach and pool towels included along with tea & coffee facilities which were replenished each morning along with little milk pots. The a la carte restaurants along with the main buffet restaurant was amazing, so much choice you really are spoilt for choice.
The pools were lovely and clean and we're plenty big enough to accommodate everyone at the busiest time. Lots of comfortable sun lounges around on the grassy area, if you want one round the pool these are limited so be prepared to get up early. Each pair of loungers came with a parasol a chair and a table you didn't feel on top of each other.
There were no wristbands at this hotel, you had a little card which we initially thought would be a bit of a pain but you soon get accustomed to carrying it with you so no problem.
Nothing is too much trouble for the staff at this hotel everyone is friendly and helpful, special thanks have to go to smiley Georgia in the Atrium restaurant Agatha the hostess off the nectar bar this lady is delightful. Stavros nectar bar manager so funny and friendly and Gabriel a waiter with
the nectar bar who is speedy and lovely nothing is too much trouble for this lovely young man, and not forgetting Christos manager of the Adoniis bar all of these people helped make our holiday speacial.
Very near everything the harbour can be walked but is a short bus ride only 1·5 euros. Shops and restaurants outside the hotel, more bars and restaurants than shops if we honest. Dont worry about walking or taking buses the reception staff will call you a taxi around 8 euros gets out into Paphos old town.
This is one holiday we shall always remember and will certainly return to this hotel one day.
Trevor & Mandy T xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel is a four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, the archaeological sites, the shops and the nightlife. A bus stop is just outside the hotel and taxis are always available. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests. The resort is situated 15 km away from the Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. Also within short driving distance are two super golf courses. All the rooms feature spacious balconies offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean or of the hotel's tranquil gardens, as well as luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, Simmons(R) Luxury Beds and floor to ceiling windows. Room facilities include among others: air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, ironing facilities, safety deposit box as well as tea and coffee making facilities. The leisure facilities of this hotel include 3 freshwater swimming and 2 paddling pools (one of each type heated), a waterslide, one heated indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, floodlit tennis courts, a 24-rink indoor and outdoor Bowls Green facilities, mini golf and a children's playground with Kids Club. In the hotel's Elixir Spa, a total area of 800m2, there is a heated pool, 2 Couples Suites, 2 saunas, 2 steam baths, a fully equipped and spacious gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages and body therapies, aromatherapy and other treatments are also available to help relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Athena Beach
- Athena Beach Hotel Paphos
- Athena Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Athena Beach Paphos