We stayed at Alexander the great hotel for ten nights from the 4th August. We went to ATG for mine and my husbands honeymoon with our daughter (15months old) and my parents.
From the moment we arrived at the hotel we were made to feel very welcome, receiving a complimentary drink, which was lovely, whilst we were booked in. All the staff were very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble for anyone. One member of staff especially, Anca - Waitress at buffet breakfast/lunch, really helped make our holiday, she is one of the kindest most caring people i think i will ever meet always ensuring we had everything we needed at breakfast/lunch especially for our daughter.
All the facilities at ATG were lovely. The rooms were really lovely refurbished to a very high standard and the maids did an excellent job of keeping everything clean and comfortable during our stay. We had a superior room which gave us additional room for a cot. Having a 15 month old daughter who was just starting to toddle concerned me a little as i was unsure how toddler friendly the rooms would be but they were great.
All the pools were wonderful and very clean. The area surrounding the pool were great too.
I would recommend all of the restaurants, the buffet breakfast lunch and dinner were great as were the Greek restaurant and Japanese (Japanese was my favorite!).
I even made it to the gym once with my husband and those facilities were great too.
I have no complaints about the hotel or staff I really enjoyed my honeymoon and would certainly return to the hotel again.
Nikki & Michael
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- • Award-winning hotel• Great ‘EU Blue Flag’ beachfront location • Unique central location overlooking the picturesque harbour and old Castle • Recently Renovated • Accommodation capacity 202 rooms• New Garden Superior Cabanas (suitable for couples) Front Sea view, with Jacuzzi bath luxury bathrobes, towels & slippers, free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; free internet access, VIP check In• New Superior Cabanas with infinity private pool(suitable for adults) Front Sea View, with Jacuzzi bath luxury bathrobes, towels & slippers, free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; free internet access, VIP check In• Two Bedroom Penthouse Suite, Full Sea View, Ultra luxury with elegant furniture, Private dining and lounge area, sunbathing facilities, spacious veranda, luxury bathrobes, towels and slippers; Free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; Free internet access; VIP check-in. • Superior Rooms – Front Sea View Rooms offering bathrobes, towels and slippers; Free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; Free internet access; • Standard Rooms – Front Sea View, Side Sea View & Inland View• New HB & FB plus concept that includes dine around, with the choice of 5 restaurants and free drinks package included with every meal • Roxanne’s Restaurant serves live cooking shows and buffet style theme nights that vary each night; • Garibaldi serves á la carte Italian cuisine (adults-only); • Kiku serves a la carte Japanese cuisine; • Limanaki Greek Tavern overlooking the Mediterranean sea, serves traditional Cyprus meze• Pella pool bar offering snacks, refreshments and cocktails.• Breakfast & lunch served in the Café Royal Restaurant in buffet and show cooking style. A la carte menu is also available at lunch.• Alexander’s main cocktail bar with daily entertainment; • Large lobby & terrace with bamboo style sofas and live piano 3 times a week; • Unique sun bed allocation system to ensure your own sun bed and parasols during your stay; • Free-form swimming pool; (free usage) • Free usage of indoor heated pool (winter) with whirlpool overlooking Paphos old harbor • Aphrodite New Health Club & Spa; Free sauna & steam bath. Massages, facials, manicure and pedicure also available at charge• New spacious fully equipped gym; Tennis court• Hairdressing Saloon • Havana – new outdoor entertainment venue• Professional entertainment & Animation team through out the year• Kids’ Club, professionally run, kids disco and other supervised activities.• Healthy children’s menus• Cots and high chairs available• Kids’ own pool• Family orientated hotel• Wedding venues available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Odigeo, Bookcyprus.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Alexander The Great Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander The Great Paphos
- Alexander Great Hotel Paphos
- Alexander Great Paphos
- Alexander The Great Hotel Paphos
- Alexander Great Hotel Cyprus
- Alexander Great Cyprus