Even before we arrived I knew this hotel was something special. i had emailed prior to arrival because we would be arrivating late and they replied me with the most wonderful message.
On arrival, my family of 2 adults, 2 children were welcomed with cold cocktails while checked in and promptly dealt with.
We arrived at the room which was spotlessly clean and had an air of being freshly redecorated. The hotel is quite elegant and the plus side is the TV which is connected to the free wifi which enables keep up with any shows you might miss from home.
My Kids 6 & 3 especilly loved the children's (little monsters kids club) which kept them entertained while we were able to have our me time.
The indoor pool was refreshingly warm and we made use of it a lot and I happy to say my kids can now swim on their own, thanks to the floats made available to us.
We were celebrating our anniverssary and the hotel surprised us with a bottle of champagne which was quite sweet.
We were on a half board package and i can say the food was fabulous. I wasnt even tempted to eat out as the dinner was always something differnt and delicious. the wiatres were fast and prompt, the surrondings was quite elegant. Breakfast was delicious hot and quite plentiful.
Also the sun lounge system just made being here effortless, the gym is quite adequate but i made use of the weather by jogging outside.
It has its own private little cosy beach hust by the pool side and the hotel location is perfect as it is just 20 minutes walk to the harbour, where you have lots to do.
You get given beach towels, free wifi, chocolates on your pillows.
The staff were all so courteous and made you feel special and thank you to the management for organising a kind of club event with free drinks and canapes.
We had a fabulous time in Paphos and Alexander the great and will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- • Award-winning hotel• Great ‘EU Blue Flag’ beachfront location • Unique central location overlooking the picturesque harbour and old Castle • Recently Renovated • Accommodation capacity 202 rooms• New Garden Superior Cabanas (suitable for couples) Front Sea view, with Jacuzzi bath luxury bathrobes, towels & slippers, free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; free internet access, VIP check In• New Superior Cabanas with infinity private pool(suitable for adults) Front Sea View, with Jacuzzi bath luxury bathrobes, towels & slippers, free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; free internet access, VIP check In• Two Bedroom Penthouse Suite, Full Sea View, Ultra luxury with elegant furniture, Private dining and lounge area, sunbathing facilities, spacious veranda, luxury bathrobes, towels and slippers; Free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; Free internet access; VIP check-in. • Superior Rooms – Front Sea View Rooms offering bathrobes, towels and slippers; Free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; Free internet access; • Standard Rooms – Front Sea View, Side Sea View & Inland View• New HB & FB plus concept that includes dine around, with the choice of 5 restaurants and free drinks package included with every meal • Roxanne’s Restaurant serves live cooking shows and buffet style theme nights that vary each night; • Garibaldi serves á la carte Italian cuisine (adults-only); • Kiku serves a la carte Japanese cuisine; • Limanaki Greek Tavern overlooking the Mediterranean sea, serves traditional Cyprus meze• Pella pool bar offering snacks, refreshments and cocktails.• Breakfast & lunch served in the Café Royal Restaurant in buffet and show cooking style. A la carte menu is also available at lunch.• Alexander’s main cocktail bar with daily entertainment; • Large lobby & terrace with bamboo style sofas and live piano 3 times a week; • Unique sun bed allocation system to ensure your own sun bed and parasols during your stay; • Free-form swimming pool; (free usage) • Free usage of indoor heated pool (winter) with whirlpool overlooking Paphos old harbor • Aphrodite New Health Club & Spa; Free sauna & steam bath. Massages, facials, manicure and pedicure also available at charge• New spacious fully equipped gym; Tennis court• Hairdressing Saloon • Havana – new outdoor entertainment venue• Professional entertainment & Animation team through out the year• Kids’ Club, professionally run, kids disco and other supervised activities.• Healthy children’s menus• Cots and high chairs available• Kids’ own pool• Family orientated hotel• Wedding venues available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Bookcyprus.com, TravelUp, HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Alexander The Great Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander The Great Paphos
- Alexander Great Hotel Paphos
- Alexander Great Paphos
- Alexander The Great Hotel Paphos
- Alexander Great Hotel Cyprus
- Alexander Great Cyprus