Alexander The Great Beach Hotel
US$143
US$111
US$264
US$211
Queen's Bay Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$248
US$211
Priceline
Helios Bay Hotel(Paphos)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$82
US$408
US$393
Orbitz.com
2,936 results
All reviewssunbed allocationsun bed allocationsea viewroxanne restaurantallocated sunbedsjersey boysserenity poolhalf boardthe guest relations managerentertainment teampool attendantturn down servicespecial mentionwedding venueswim up barwelcome drinknothing is too much trouble
Reviewed 9 April 2014

What can I write about my stay that has not already been said by so many reviewers. Had a wonderful stay here. I do have however not so much a complaint but a word of warning in that if you have inland facing room there is a lot of noise at certain times of the day. This comes in the form of "little boys" riding or driving motorcycles and cars with dodgy exhausts at high speed along the main road in front of the hotel. This unfortunately for me is something I also suffer from at my address in England. The noise at the Alex however can be muffled by the double glazing and keeping cool with the air conditioning. Not something I can do at home.

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea view are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Adonis1
Andreas C, General Manager at Alexander The Great Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Let us thank you for choosing Alexander The Great Beach Hotel for your holidays. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and comments about your stay in our hotel.

I would like to express my sincere thanks for your good comments about our hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Just spent 2 wonderful weeks at this amazing hotel. From the moment my husband and I arrived at this hotel until our departure we were made to feel very special and absolutely nothing was too much trouble for any member of the staff. We stayed half board. The food was excellent. Our sea-view room was terrific. The entertainment crew were certainly very entertaining. What a lovely bunch of youngsters they are! I've really really got holiday blues since returning home. I can typically recommend this little piece of paradise and we will definitely be returning again in the very near future.

Room Tip: Sea-view was excellent.

Dear Reviewer,

Greetings from Alexander The Great Beach Hotel in Paphos.

Thank you taking the time to review our hotel, we are delighted that we have lived up to your holiday expectations.

Our entertainments team the Kanika All Stars will be pleased that they have been mentioned.

Looking forward to the day when we welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

My wife and I had booked Alexander The Great based on Trip Advisor reviews but a few weeks before our departure there appeared a few disappointing reviews which filled us with negative feelings about the venue. These reviews turned out to be totally unfounded as we were greeted warmly by the receptionist who explained any procedures we should be aware of and the bell boy who swiftly transported our luggage to our room 205[ which had the most magnificent views], and after laying our luggage out he went through all the things we needed to know about heating, tv controls and the free safe operation. The dining room service was top class, nothing wrong with the food, dirty crockery moved promptly. Evening entertainment not exactly West End but the effort put in by the All Stars team was much appreciated. We are very particular over accommodation having stopped in some less than welcoming Hotels in the past but we would have to be nit picking to find anything wrong with Alexander The Great and will definitely be back again.

Room Tip: Any rooms facing the sea looked ok but 105,107,205,207 are corner superior rooms overlooking the sea and harbour and very quiet.
2  Thank Ray P
Andreas C, General Manager at Alexander The Great Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Let me express my sincere thanks and appreciation for your kind words and to be given the opportunity to extend our hospitality.

Your views about your arrival at our hotel, the porter, your room with magnificent views and the dining room service are most appreciated by us.

It gives me great pleasure to have met your holiday expectations and hope to be able to welcome you back at the Alexander the Great Beach Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Just returned from a week at this wonderful hotel from the moment we arrived we were made to feel special .Nothing was too much trouble for them my mother is gluten free they had special bread for her and the chefs personally told her what she could and couldn't eat .Palo,Emma,Marie all have a passion about their jobs ,as do a lot of the other staff didn't get all their names ,the chambermaids are always concerned you have enough of everything .Meal in the Italian restaurant was to die for .Its nice you don't have to worry about getting up to get your space near the pool the beds are allocated to you for your stay ,if you not happy just ask to change NOTHING is too much trouble for them .
We would have like to see the Jersey Boys but there was no space taken up by non residents (Aloe Hotel) just over the road I know they spend money as well but that would be my only comment not complaint of the week .
On the day we left I paid to have the room till 6.00 pm we were given clean towels and had our sun beds till we left very nice .
The very cheerful porter came to our room to collect our cases and as we were getting in the taxi he was waving us goodbye .
To the General Manager having worked in the hotel trade for 25 years you and your staff are a credit to the Hotel and the Kanika Hotel Company ,we shall return and highly recommend you to anyone who's goes to Cyprus looking forward to our return visit in October 2014

Room Tip: We had side sea view very nice peaceful not noisy at all
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank julie g
Andreas C, General Manager at Alexander The Great Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Greetings from Alexander The Great Beach Hotel in Paphos.

Also that your Mother was assisted with what she could and couldn't eat and that she enjoyed our restaurants. Thank you also for mentioning that you had a late check out and the sunbed allocation system.

Paula,Emma, Marie and our porters will be pleased that they have been mentioned.

Looking forward to the day when we welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Excellent holiday at the Alexander the Great hotel, hotel was excellent, rooms were lovely and the staff were all very nice and friendly especially Helena and all the all stars crew what a great job they do. This hotel is lovely inside and outside and you are allocated sun beds after you report to the pool attendant who puts your room number on them and these are your sun beds for the rest of your stay what a great idea well done to all the hard working staff and we can't wait to visit again .

Room Tip: Sea view. Gorgeous views and nice to watch sun set from the balcony.
1  Thank Jacki M

Dear Reviewer,

I would like to express my sincere thanks for your good comments about our staff,the lovely rooms and sunbed allocation of the hotel.

Alina from the bar and our entertainments team the Kanika All Stars will be pleased that they have been mentioned.

The whole team and I sincerely hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.