We just love this hotel, visited several times over the past fourteen years, attention to detail and great service. I E-mailed the hotel prior to arrival requesting the same room as last visit and received a reply to say would be accommodated if possible, and lucky me it was, not going to tell the room number don't want others to book possibly the same time as my return. But ask for third floor with pool view.
Check in was smooth and efficient reception staff were very friendly and with a greeting of welcome back,i didn't have any other need for their services during my stay but my general observations of the reception staff and their dealings with other guests were very good.
The manager was seen everyday, throughout the day, he welcomed and greeted guests, and it was evident that he wanted to ensure everything was carried out to perfection, also seen around the hotel throughout the day was Argyris the food and beverage manager always greeted guests with a smile.
I cannot express my thanks enough to the hotel staff they are so unfailingly polite and friendly and any matter that requires attention is promptly and properly dealt with.
The hotel must be commended for the restaurants service and huge variety of food, most nights are theme nights, and thanks to the restaurant manager Angellos and his staff for non-stop service in the restaurant, a big thank you to Aphrodite (think the spelling is right) on the meet and greet entering the restaurants, always had a smile and a polite greeting although very busy always had time for a quick chat, thank you again.
The Alexander the Great is a excellent hotel that standards do not slip but IMPROVE. Thank you to Philippa, Guest Relations Manager who gladly had a medical card translated from English to Greek which allowed me a smooth walk through the airport security.
Thank you once again for a comfortable and enjoyable stay, we look forward to returning very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- • Award-winning hotel• Great ‘EU Blue Flag’ beachfront location • Unique central location overlooking the picturesque harbour and old Castle • Recently Renovated • Accommodation capacity 202 rooms• New Garden Superior Cabanas (suitable for couples) Front Sea view, with Jacuzzi bath luxury bathrobes, towels & slippers, free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; free internet access, VIP check In• New Superior Cabanas with infinity private pool(suitable for adults) Front Sea View, with Jacuzzi bath luxury bathrobes, towels & slippers, free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; free internet access, VIP check In• Two Bedroom Penthouse Suite, Full Sea View, Ultra luxury with elegant furniture, Private dining and lounge area, sunbathing facilities, spacious veranda, luxury bathrobes, towels and slippers; Free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; Free internet access; VIP check-in. • Superior Rooms – Front Sea View Rooms offering bathrobes, towels and slippers; Free tea & coffee facilities replenished daily; Free internet access; • Standard Rooms – Front Sea View, Side Sea View & Inland View• New HB & FB plus concept that includes dine around, with the choice of 5 restaurants and free drinks package included with every meal • Roxanne’s Restaurant serves live cooking shows and buffet style theme nights that vary each night; • Garibaldi serves á la carte Italian cuisine (adults-only); • Kiku serves a la carte Japanese cuisine; • Limanaki Greek Tavern overlooking the Mediterranean sea, serves traditional Cyprus meze• Pella pool bar offering snacks, refreshments and cocktails.• Breakfast & lunch served in the Café Royal Restaurant in buffet and show cooking style. A la carte menu is also available at lunch.• Alexander’s main cocktail bar with daily entertainment; • Large lobby & terrace with bamboo style sofas and live piano 3 times a week; • Unique sun bed allocation system to ensure your own sun bed and parasols during your stay; • Free-form swimming pool; (free usage) • Free usage of indoor heated pool (winter) with whirlpool overlooking Paphos old harbor • Aphrodite New Health Club & Spa; Free sauna & steam bath. Massages, facials, manicure and pedicure also available at charge• New spacious fully equipped gym; Tennis court• Hairdressing Saloon • Havana – new outdoor entertainment venue• Professional entertainment & Animation team through out the year• Kids’ Club, professionally run, kids disco and other supervised activities.• Healthy children’s menus• Cots and high chairs available• Kids’ own pool• Family orientated hotel• Wedding venues available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Alexander The Great Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander The Great Paphos
- Alexander Great Hotel Paphos
- Alexander Great Paphos
- Alexander The Great Hotel Paphos
- Alexander Great Hotel Cyprus
- Alexander Great Cyprus