...if you want a holiday that is value for money, relaxing, entertaining and comfortable, in clean surroundings, with attentive and pleasant staff looking after your every need and making sure you are well fed!!
You might also be looking to sleep well, in clean rooms with free air-con - if so this is also the place for you. Mind you, I doubt you will spend very long in your room, as you will probably be lounging in the sun, or in the pool, enjoying a range of poolside activities and games for all ages, thrilling on the waterslides (again for all ages) or just chilling out to the DJ sounds round the pool. We had no problems getting sunbeds wherever we wanted at anytime of the day - you definately won't need to be up at the crack of dawn and reserve them - you can relax and have your breakfast!! There are choices of sunbeds aound the pools or quieter grassed areas beside the sea and among palm trees.
The animation team are very professional and there is a happy balance between motivating people to join in, without forcing or embarrassing them into it. There are activites, games and entertainment available for people of all ages during the day and in the evening entertainment.
We never had to queue or wait - either at check-in, at the bar, for a restaurant table, or for a drink to be served. Tables were cleared promptly whether in the restaurant or around the sun loungers.
The hotel provides a good range of plentiful food available all day long, although it generally caters for British tastes there are some greek dishes at most servings and we were able to try something new each day.
The spa, including sauna, steam rooms, massage room, jacuzzi and indoor pool were a lovely bonus.
We also discovered that the hotel offers free bikes for use (pay a deposit which you get back on return), we do love our bike rides. Although the free bike hire was a real bonus, the condition of the bikes was appalling in fact I don't think they had been maintained at all - a pedal snapped off one I tried for size, my husband had to pump the tyres up before we left and neither of us dared change gear in case we got stranded. That said, we did manage to cycle along to Paphos (during a cloudier day) which made a lovely change - other transport was available too if we'd wanted it of course!
Other tips - You pay 3 euros per day for a safe if you want one (you don't have to spend another penny apart from that though). You need your own towels for the pool. You don't need adaptor plugs as they have 3-pin sockets.
This hotel provides great value for money and is definately one I'd return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Phaethon Beach 4 star hotel in Pafos is located on the Paphos coast near the picturesque harbor and only 10 km from Paphos International Airport. Louis Phaethon Beach is also an all inclusive hotel in Pafos located directly on the beach, with an unlimited Mediterranean Sea view. Relax at the Louis Phaethon Health Club, enjoy a swim in one of our indoor or outdoor pools or forget your stress and go for a steam bath or a jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos