Our group of five female friends stayed here the first week in October. Our rooms were absolutely fine for two adults sharing, but were 'very cosy' for the three adults sharing: we thought the beds were very comfortable; sheets changed midweek. Powerful showers with hot water whatever the time of day; shower gel and liquid hand soap provided and topped up daily; towels changed daily; three-pin plugs in rooms so no need to take adaptors. Safety deposit box and fridge available to rent. Very efficient and quiet air-con in rooms. Food in main restaurant was excellent; so much to choose from and being constantly replenished right up to restaurant closing time; always a 'traditional English roast' on offer for those who just can't leave them at home (!); always several vegetarian dishes; always fresh fruit and salads available: all our group loved the variety and quality of food. We enjoyed the menu of free cocktails and spirits (free drinks cease at midnight): we thought the free wine in the restaurant was acceptable. Plenty of sun loungers round the pool areas and in the shade of the palm trees: waterslides are great fun; lifeguards very vigilant at all times. General cleanliness and management of hotel was excellent and our several requests were dealt with within minutes (eg request for more coat hangers, extra pillow, replacement light bulb etc). The animation team were excellent; and we enjoyed their evening shows: they obviously put a lot of effort into those. Our only negative comments are: the music round the pool bar area was very loud, but this would be more acceptable if there was a music-free two or three hours around lunchtime (just sit well away from the pool bar area to get a bit of peace and quiet). Also it would have been nice to have fresh fruit juices in the restaurant and bars instead of just the squash-type juice on offer. Overall, we would say that this hotel is very suitable for families and for those who like to stay somewhere lively. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Phaethon Beach 4 star hotel in Pafos is located on the Paphos coast near the picturesque harbor and only 10 km from Paphos International Airport. Louis Phaethon Beach is also an all inclusive hotel in Pafos located directly on the beach, with an unlimited Mediterranean Sea view. Relax at the Louis Phaethon Health Club, enjoy a swim in one of our indoor or outdoor pools or forget your stress and go for a steam bath or a jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos