We (7) stayed at this hotel for one week & would have happily stayed another! The staff are superb & I cannot praise them enough for their commitment to their job & providing an excellent service.
My initial concerns about ‘all inclusive’ food were utterly blown away. The food was delicious, there's a great variety & it was always hot. I didn't find it repetitive at all in the evening as some people have stated - take the opportunity to be creative!
Being a self confessed Monica from Friends, I can assure you that this hotel is super clean everywhere & a modern and shiny bathroom greets you. Remember to put in a cleaning request at the reception for Sundays; otherwise your room will be left until Monday. If you have a lot of hair, take your own hair dryer and you also need to take a beach towel. The room size is fine.
The Entertainment at the hotel is brilliant and well organised/managed. The evening shows are worth watching and will put a smile on your face! ...The Fire show – hot? Made my cheeks flush! The guys & gals of the Animation team are all lovely which again adds to the welcoming atmosphere of this hotel - the effort and energy of this group should be noted and congratulated.
In the day time there are plenty of activities to get involved in, but be mindful of the archery ladies - I got a huge bruise on my arm but that's not Phaethon’s fault, that's just me being rubbish with a bow & arrow!
The water slides are excellent & to my embarrassment had me squealing like a 7 year old rather than my 27 years!
Make sure you get involved with the Zumba! Kelly & Andre are great & once Dido gets on the bongos you'll be shaking it like Shakira (or trying to anyway!)
Top marks for the pool, it’s fantastically clean & if you sit in the right spot there's a lovely sea view.
I am already recommending this hotel to family & friends and will definitely be returning. Thanks all for a great holiday xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Phaethon Beach 4 star hotel in Pafos is located on the Paphos coast near the picturesque harbor and only 10 km from Paphos International Airport. Louis Phaethon Beach is also an all inclusive hotel in Pafos located directly on the beach, with an unlimited Mediterranean Sea view. Relax at the Louis Phaethon Health Club, enjoy a swim in one of our indoor or outdoor pools or forget your stress and go for a steam bath or a jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos