went early june for son's wedding things didnt go to plan before we got there missing paperwork so just a holiday.had lovely wedding when we got home with all the family.hate job's worth at airport who made us juggle our luggage so all bags were correct weight didnt want to take hand luggage but had to take to get extra weight.arrived late evening shown straight to late night buffett shame we couldnt get a drink till we were checked in and had our all inclusive band fitted. we had a ground floor room with larger balcony ok but didnt like people walking past not very private son lost a couple of items off his ground floor balcony on tennis court side of hotel so best not leave anything out overnight. room was fine for two overlooked pool and gardens some overlook car park at front of hotel not the best son changed his room didnt like his view. didnt like fitted bed and cabinets being so close to wall had to shuffle sideways to get into bed not sure why bed is like this as plenty of room to move across think they may squeeze another bed in room. pools were great altough a little chilly very attentive life guards. pool by kids paddling park for adults only so had to walk to other pool to swim with grandaughter. slides have height restrictions so not all kids can use. no pool towels provided extra luggage weight taking beach towel. beach is terrible but i prefer pools anyway. sun beds could do with a mattress.pool bar nice serves good range of snacks nice to sit looking out to sea and watching weddings. on that note although our son was not getting married at this hotel this is not really my type of place for a wedding although you can get some lovely photos not very private people walk past jet skis and planes in background very close to bar and toilets.food in main buffett was excellent very good quality geared very much towards british steak pie bread and butter pudding.not to keen on soup bit watery.drinks good though did vary in strength waiter service only in lobby bar drinks did go missing a couple of times but overall service very friendly and good.entertainment a good mix something for most tastes some of the shows were very good pity we couldnt see some of the breakdancing when team were off stage on the dancefloor.know some people thought kids disco was to much the same everynight but at least the kids got to learn some of the dances.although the main show was a bit late starting around ten they are not really that interesting for younger kids. entertainment team friendly and very hard working always something to get involved with during the daytime. went to paphos town a couple of times on bus stops right outside hotel. shame some of bars have closed down remember when bar street was really buzzing.did a boat trip from harbour got off boat first time no sunbeds went back next time an hour earlier to make sure we got beds. wave dancer had many more beds although a bit pricer singer on our boat was good standard food only soft drinks included pleasant trip nothing special. got some quad bikes and buggys from shop half mile on left towards town cheaper than hotel great fun way to see some of the island.overall clean hotel with good friendly service most of the time. good entertainment something for everyone.food and drink very good would have liked a couple of alternate themed resturants to eat especilly if going for two weeks. pools good rooms did the job. would rate this hotel 3 star plus would recommend to friends for value for money holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Phaethon Beach 4 star hotel in Pafos is located on the Paphos coast near the picturesque harbor and only 10 km from Paphos International Airport. Louis Phaethon Beach is also an all inclusive hotel in Pafos located directly on the beach, with an unlimited Mediterranean Sea view. Relax at the Louis Phaethon Health Club, enjoy a swim in one of our indoor or outdoor pools or forget your stress and go for a steam bath or a jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos