It's easy to see why people go back there every year, as the food and hotel staff are spot on. The location of the hotel is suitable for many, a steady 50 minute walk will take you to paphos harbour. The bus runs too and from the harbour every 15 minutes and it costs 1.50 euro single. The hotel has a lot going for it, but from my point of view it needs a tv that shows the football. It is a 30 minute walk to get to the bars and resturaunts.
The wifi in the hotel is very expensive, but from May it is free. The Thomson bus that took us to the hotel had free wifi.
I am a whisky drinker and the whisky served up in the hotel, is the worst I have ever tasted.
If you drink spirits I advise you to take a bottle with you. The Russians that stay at the hotel bring their own vodka, as they won't drink the poor quality vodka on
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Phaethon Beach 4 star hotel in Pafos is located on the Paphos coast near the picturesque harbor and only 10 km from Paphos International Airport. Louis Phaethon Beach is also an all inclusive hotel in Pafos located directly on the beach, with an unlimited Mediterranean Sea view. Relax at the Louis Phaethon Health Club, enjoy a swim in one of our indoor or outdoor pools or forget your stress and go for a steam bath or a jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos