Our second stay at this hotel from the 2nd to 9th of March, so we knew what to expect and were not disappointed in any way, even had a really warm week.
This hotel is managed to a very high standard, staff are all very friendly, food and drinks were all top quality and a huge selection.
Our room had all we required, very clean, re furbished bathroom with a powerful shower plus soaps and shampoo, and most importantly of all nice beds.
Sunbeds are numerous as are quiet spots to read or watch the world go by.
One slight problem is the location, it's on its own at the end of a long group of hotels, but buses pass outside every 15mins, 1.5 euro's to the harbour of Paphos for lots of bars and eateries, plus shopping, or walk on the really nice coastal footpath, allow about 1 hour casual walking.
We rate this as very good value for money and might return one day for visit no 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Phaethon Beach 4 star hotel in Pafos is located on the Paphos coast near the picturesque harbor and only 10 km from Paphos International Airport. Louis Phaethon Beach is also an all inclusive hotel in Pafos located directly on the beach, with an unlimited Mediterranean Sea view. Relax at the Louis Phaethon Health Club, enjoy a swim in one of our indoor or outdoor pools or forget your stress and go for a steam bath or a jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos