Had a week at this resort with my 13yr old daughter. Had a great time - lots of activities (Dido and team were great - even if the shows were a little hilarious from time to time!). The pool was huge but freezing due to the time of year (later in the season it gets warm apparently!). All inclusive deal was great - you can eat for England (and some people did just that!). The location was brilliant and the bus stop right out side the hotel took us up to the market or to the crystal clear waters of Coral Beach. We had a great week and would go back again. Nothing fancy, no frills, and you need to take the whole in-house entertainment as you find it! The only thing I would say against this resort is that it needs a good upgrade - the gym is definitely past its sell by date and the corridors/rooms could do with a make over, but for what we paid and for the time we were there it was OK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Phaethon Beach 4 star hotel in Pafos is located on the Paphos coast near the picturesque harbor and only 10 km from Paphos International Airport. Louis Phaethon Beach is also an all inclusive hotel in Pafos located directly on the beach, with an unlimited Mediterranean Sea view. Relax at the Louis Phaethon Health Club, enjoy a swim in one of our indoor or outdoor pools or forget your stress and go for a steam bath or a jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Phaethon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Paphos
- Phaethon Hotel
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel Paphos