Just returned from 1 week All Inclusive (AI) stay. Arrived around 10.00pm along with several other couples. Check in was very quick and we were allocated Room 12 on the ground floor. Lovely salad waiting in our room along with fully stocked fridge so didn’t bother going to restaurant for a snack. Moved rooms after first night due to noise from boiler/generator (not sure which). Reception were very good but emphasised that rooms on the 1st floor were an upgrade, however in this instance they would not charge me. Hard to believe since the rooms were on the same side of the hotel. Rooms benefited from a 6ft bed and very good shower, although the balcony is very small and that side doesn’t get the sun in the afternoon.
On the whole staff are very friendly and food is excellent. Only complaint is the system operated for lunch, whereby if choosing the buffet over the a la carte you must queue at the till with your choice of meal to have it added to your bill. I understand why they do it, to ensure that half board guests pay for what they have, but there must be a better way so as not to inconvenience those on AI. If on AI, do take up the option to have the 2 a la carte dinners in the other restaurants, we had fillet steak in the Christiana Restaurant and it was superb.
The beach is small but perfectly adequate, is private, and there is a nice easy walk to Paphos which takes about 40 mins. Didn’t think much of Paphos, seems to be full of tacky souvenir shops. Did not have any trouble finding sun beds around the hotel as stated by other guests.
Public transport is good, used it once on a visit to the Tomb of the Kings and then onto Coral Bay, You can get an all day return ticket for 5 Euros.
We had a late checkout and had to vacate the room by 6pm, but your AI card is valid 24 hours from the time you checked in, so had a nice glass of wine whilst waiting for the transfer coach.
All things considered, it was a very relaxing holiday and we would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel is an adult -focused, four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos situated conveniently close to the places of tourist and archaeological interest as well as to restaurants, bars and shops. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests.This hotel is located 15km away from Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. All the rooms have large balconies with views of the Mediterranean or the surrounding serene landscape, luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower and floor to ceiling windows, fruit & wine and a bottle of mineral water upon arrival. The Executive One Bedroom Suites and the Superior Deluxe rooms include the use of private cabanas on the beach with seating area and sun beds. Room facilities include among others air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, bathrobes and slippers, safety deposit box, ironing facilities, espresso machine as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Sports and leisure facilities include 1 freshwater swimming pool with Jacuzzi, 1 indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor short mat bowling facilities and outdoor Green Bowls facilities, a floodlit tennis court. In the hotel's Elixir Spa there is a heated pool, sauna, steam bath, a fully equipped gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages as well as body treatments. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's Restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Beach Paphos
- Hotel Pioneer Beach
- Pioneer Hotel Cyprus
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Paphos
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Cyprus