The Asimina Suites I was staying in, is right next to the Pioneer and during my 3 night stay I had the opportunity to visit it. I was curious and decided one day to get inside, I had a drink and took some photos.
I came across one couple out at the beach who were residents of this hotel and they were telling me that they find the Pioneer quite satisfying. What I write is general and it is only what I saw during the time I was there. I did not have the opportunity to stay here so I cannot comment about the rooms the restaurant or the cuisine of the hotel.
It seems to be a well-run hotel in a quiet location, although one of the nights the music and noise from the entertaining programme taking place out there was heard next door. I happened to be dining at Kymata the a la carte restaurant and a guitarist was playing and singing some amazing Greek ballads but suddenly it was not possible to hear him. Somebody from the management of the Asimina called the people of the Pioneer but the loud music and noise from the hotel’s entertaining staff was never turned down. Luckily the programme did not go on after midnight!
Through the stroll I had during lunch time I noticed that the restaurants were full and saw only happy faces around. There was even a kiosk in the gardens selling kebab and ice cream for very little.
The gardens are really beautiful and seem inviting just like the next door hotel that I was staying. The Pioneer is an Adult only hotel, so you won’t see children running by. There are Palm trees in the garden, sun-loungers scattered throughout the beautiful premises.
In all, I believe it is worth to give it a try and probably I will on a coming trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel is an adult -focused, four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos situated conveniently close to the places of tourist and archaeological interest as well as to restaurants, bars and shops. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests.This hotel is located 15km away from Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. All the rooms have large balconies with views of the Mediterranean or the surrounding serene landscape, luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower and floor to ceiling windows, fruit & wine and a bottle of mineral water upon arrival. The Executive One Bedroom Suites and the Superior Deluxe rooms include the use of private cabanas on the beach with seating area and sun beds. Room facilities include among others air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, bathrobes and slippers, safety deposit box, ironing facilities, espresso machine as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Sports and leisure facilities include 1 freshwater swimming pool with Jacuzzi, 1 indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor short mat bowling facilities and outdoor Green Bowls facilities, a floodlit tennis court. In the hotel's Elixir Spa there is a heated pool, sauna, steam bath, a fully equipped gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages as well as body treatments. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's Restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Pioneer Beach Hotel by Constantinou Bros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Beach Paphos
- Hotel Pioneer Beach
- Pioneer Hotel Cyprus
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Paphos
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Cyprus