We spent 11 nights mid October at this hotel and after a slight problem with our allocated room which we booked through Thomsons in sheer ignorance as to what was available,this was resolved by purchasing a Premium Package upgrade the following day
The staff at the hotel were generally great from the gardeners to the GM.In fact one of the Constantinou Brothers even has an office in the hotel and would always exchange pleasantries with you when passing.
There always has to be exceptions and they are in my opinon one of the young ladies in reception who needs some retraining in how to be pleasant and smile and one of the lady chefs who also as she is dealing directly with the guests needs to attend some courses on how to be pleasant and on how to cook fried eggs without burning them.
The compensating factors are Silvi the 'meeter & greater in the Italian and Mediterranean Restaurants and Katerina in the Christiana Restaurant. Silvi had a tremendous personality and sense of humour and will not be forgotten.
Alot of the staff originate from Roumania,Bulgaria,Poland and are brilliant at their jobs along with the experienced Greek Managers and Maitre D's
The rooms are not the largest I have ever stayed in but are well equipped and cleaned to a good standard,together with frequent linen,towel changes and a turn down service.
The food quality in the a la Carte restaurants,breakfast and lunch in Regina defies belief and is one of the main factors that we are discussing with the very professional Guest Relations Manager Flawia
All in all We have stayed at alot worse 5 Star hotels. Yes the beach is small,it gets alot of seaweed washed up which the gardeners clear on a daily basis,the room balconies are small and the entertainment is nothing to write home about,but the place is full of returning guests which we will be and that says it all
Thank You Pioneer Beach for a wonderful time and we will see you next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel is an adult -focused, four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos situated conveniently close to the places of tourist and archaeological interest as well as to restaurants, bars and shops. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests.This hotel is located 15km away from Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. All the rooms have large balconies with views of the Mediterranean or the surrounding serene landscape, luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower and floor to ceiling windows, fruit & wine and a bottle of mineral water upon arrival. The Executive One Bedroom Suites and the Superior Deluxe rooms include the use of private cabanas on the beach with seating area and sun beds. Room facilities include among others air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, bathrobes and slippers, safety deposit box, ironing facilities, espresso machine as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Sports and leisure facilities include 1 freshwater swimming pool with Jacuzzi, 1 indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor short mat bowling facilities and outdoor Green Bowls facilities, a floodlit tennis court. In the hotel's Elixir Spa there is a heated pool, sauna, steam bath, a fully equipped gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages as well as body treatments. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's Restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Beach Paphos
- Hotel Pioneer Beach
- Pioneer Hotel Cyprus
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Paphos
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Cyprus