Stayed at the hotel last week, I'm giving you a number of bulletin points good and bad. This was average in comparisons to the hotels I have stayed in before and I was glad I just went for bed and breakfast.
- lots of older retired people
- not much going on the evening at the hotel for younger couples
- rush for sun beds in key areas every morning
- 1 ok pool
- not really a beach
- sea view room wasn't worth it with a very small balcony, given a side sea view
- food average
- complimentary wine and fruit in room
- nice staff
- good bus services all day and night to the harbour
- clean nice rooms
- iron/hair dryer/ dressing gown and slippers provided & toiletries changed everyday
- beach towels provided daily
Didn't book any trips with the reps as they usually take up to 30% and it's the same old same old. Cheaper to book at the harbour....
If you want a really nice fusion dinner- must do the Guru up the road with amazing cocktails.
Best trip and absolute must do - Paphos Segway experience it's the number 1 on trip advisor . Book Thursday late afternoon and see some spectacular things. Do not book with rep as they were trying to sell me the big group tour with some other company and these guys where happy to take just me & the mrs , we were not rushed and spoilt rotten.
Upgrade to VIP lounge at airport, well worth it as it was like a sauna and crammed.
Would I stay at that hotel again ... No but it's all down to your budget and I can see why lots of people would go back because of the staff but I have stayed in so much better. So it's totally Average!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel is an adult -focused, four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos situated conveniently close to the places of tourist and archaeological interest as well as to restaurants, bars and shops. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests.This hotel is located 15km away from Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. All the rooms have large balconies with views of the Mediterranean or the surrounding serene landscape, luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower and floor to ceiling windows, fruit & wine and a bottle of mineral water upon arrival. The Executive One Bedroom Suites and the Superior Deluxe rooms include the use of private cabanas on the beach with seating area and sun beds. Room facilities include among others air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, bathrobes and slippers, safety deposit box, ironing facilities, espresso machine as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Sports and leisure facilities include 1 freshwater swimming pool with Jacuzzi, 1 indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor short mat bowling facilities and outdoor Green Bowls facilities, a floodlit tennis court. In the hotel's Elixir Spa there is a heated pool, sauna, steam bath, a fully equipped gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages as well as body treatments. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's Restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Pioneer Beach Hotel by Constantinou Bros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Beach Paphos
- Hotel Pioneer Beach
- Pioneer Hotel Cyprus
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Paphos
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Cyprus