Me and my husband stayed here for two weeks which included getting married on site in one of the cabanas which overlooks the beach.
First of all can I say that the wedding was well organised by the hotel itself and the photos with the sea in the background was beautiful. The hotel worked closely with the Thomson's representative to make sure everything went as planned.
With regards to the hotel itself, it was beautiful, we were upgraded to a superior room which also included our own cabana which only added to the experience giving is our own space and avoided the inevitable rush for beds and having to get up early especially for a sun bed (although there were always beds free).
We largely ate at the a la carte restaurants, highly recommend the thalassa which overlooks the beach. Also ate at the buffet restaurant which was also a good standard of food.
The staff were all very friendly and only to happy to help(with the exception of one at the pool bar). Rooms are an ok size given that you spend most your time outside although I'd certainly recommend paying the extra for the sea view.
Pool is a good size and is lovely to relax in especially with no children about. The beach is sandy as described however entry into the sea itself if largely rocks which is a bit of a pain.
Having show your card every-time you want some drinks is a bit annoying though least if you go out the hotel you're not branded with a band!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel is an adult -focused, four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos situated conveniently close to the places of tourist and archaeological interest as well as to restaurants, bars and shops. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests.This hotel is located 15km away from Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. All the rooms have large balconies with views of the Mediterranean or the surrounding serene landscape, luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower and floor to ceiling windows, fruit & wine and a bottle of mineral water upon arrival. The Executive One Bedroom Suites and the Superior Deluxe rooms include the use of private cabanas on the beach with seating area and sun beds. Room facilities include among others air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, bathrobes and slippers, safety deposit box, ironing facilities, espresso machine as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Sports and leisure facilities include 1 freshwater swimming pool with Jacuzzi, 1 indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor short mat bowling facilities and outdoor Green Bowls facilities, a floodlit tennis court. In the hotel's Elixir Spa there is a heated pool, sauna, steam bath, a fully equipped gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages as well as body treatments. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's Restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Beach Paphos
- Hotel Pioneer Beach
- Pioneer Hotel Cyprus
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Paphos
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Cyprus