Stayed in this hotel from 19th - 30th July and had the best holiday ever! The hotel is beautiful and soo clean and kept well, staff were great, very friendly and always happy. We stayed all inclusive with part sea view, the view was not worth the money, we arrived at midnight and woke up to loads of empty land with little view of the sea, this didn't help being on the ground floor, but suppose someone has to, all inclusive was great for drinks, other than signing every time for each and every drink, food was amazing we had 4 al a carte meals which were beautiful, only bad point was it took us a while to understand where to eat and what restaurant we can go to. Overall the hotel is perfect but we have to mention the bad parts, a lot of people chose an early night, due to the fact the entertainment at night is poor, during the day is great but dead at night, this needs to change, a lot of people was unhappy with this. Also last point, i would recommend the fire work night, it was great! Had a very good time and met some great people! Also the VIP cruse is not worth the money, not VIP at all just shoved in a corner for 8 hours...
But don't let the bad points put you off, it is really really really a great hotel and would recommend it to anyone, we will 100% return, i read a lot of bad reviews but don't let them put you off, this is not a beach holiday but perfect if you like spending time at the hotel
A few final plus points are, very comfy bed, clean rooms, large safe, loads of towels, good sun loungers, happy staff, easy buses, cheap taxis, Thomson rep mark is very good, departure meeting very helpful
Hope this helped!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel is an adult -focused, four star, beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos situated conveniently close to the places of tourist and archaeological interest as well as to restaurants, bars and shops. Parking in the hotel car park is free for guests.This hotel is located 15km away from Paphos International Airport and 140 km from Larnaca International Airport. All the rooms have large balconies with views of the Mediterranean or the surrounding serene landscape, luxury bathrooms featuring bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower and floor to ceiling windows, fruit & wine and a bottle of mineral water upon arrival. The Executive One Bedroom Suites and the Superior Deluxe rooms include the use of private cabanas on the beach with seating area and sun beds. Room facilities include among others air conditioning and heating, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in land view rooms and 32 inch in all other rooms) and radio, fridge, mini bar, hairdryer, scales, make-up/shaving mirror, bathrobes and slippers, safety deposit box, ironing facilities, espresso machine as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Sports and leisure facilities include 1 freshwater swimming pool with Jacuzzi, 1 indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor short mat bowling facilities and outdoor Green Bowls facilities, a floodlit tennis court. In the hotel's Elixir Spa there is a heated pool, sauna, steam bath, a fully equipped gym and a hairdressing salon. You can also choose from a good choice of professional massages as well as body treatments. Enjoy some fine dining at the hotel's Restaurants or even a romantic candlelit dinner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pioneer Beach Paphos
- Hotel Pioneer Beach
- Pioneer Hotel Cyprus
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Paphos
- Pioneer Beach Hotel Cyprus