Not really recommended. Our room was large and comfortable even if the decor was rather garish but there was an annoying hum 24/7 from a pump or something next door and enough vibration to rattle the bottles on the bathroom shelf. One of our party had to change rooms because the first stunk of cigarettes, another because the air-con didn't work. No sockets available to charge a camera or phone.
Difficult for the staff to be helpful as they didn't speak English (or Greek) Most guests seemed to be Russian.
On a more serious note the fire security seemed minimal. No detectors in the bedrooms (guests are allowed to smoke) and badly signposted escape routes confounded by the ever present floor to ceiling mirrorsMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking