We visited this hotel as a family (including a toddler) of what was expected to be a nice weekend away from our normal routine. However, we understood that would not be the case the moment we arrived there:
1. Hotel's parking area (underground and overground) is "reserved" for members of staff, so we had to find a place to park about 0,5km away from the hotel;
2. Reception staff were not interested in assisting people walking in the hotel;
3. When we reported the parking issue to the reception manager, their reaction was "where should we park our cars?";
4. Breakfast was very poor with bread and croissants being at least 2 days' old;
5. Cleanliness of the rooms, hotel areas and childern swimming pool was very poor;
6. The room was basic, bathroom tired and the air con barely functioned (I stole this from worldtraveller7's report);
The hotel needs a serious re-examination of its star status. I have stayed in better 3 star hotels.
I would not recommend this to anyone...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Onthebeach, Bookcyprus.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Venus Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Venus Beach
- Venus Beach Hotel Paphos
- Venus Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Venus Beach Paphos