More than enough friendly and helpful staff to make a great impression. Our 1 bedroom apartment with sea view was clean with plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 teenagers.We enjoyed half board with food of a good standard and enough choice to mean we only went out once to eat. There is no normal sandy beach but a very pleasant grass area where you sunbathe and can shelter under the unbrellas. The "beach" as such is a thin strip of sand with wooden walk ways and a rocky area that leads into the sea. There are however jetties with ladder access to the sea where you can swim in the cool clean water. Within a 15 minute coastal path walk you can access a more normal sandy beach at St Georges (hotel / bay). The Coral Bay beach which you can get to by bus (1 EUR) we were told had lost it's sand this year due to wave action. We didn't catch the bus ourselves but were told that they can get packed and have no air con. The harbour is worth a visit and about a 20 mins walk along the coastal path although best to avoid the midday sun. We felt a little isolated from Paphos shops /evening bars in walking disatance but the hotel kept us entertained day and night for our 7 day stay and you could quite easliy order taxis to get around if we had wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, part of the Kefalos group of Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. "Kefalos Beach Tourist Village" was conceived from a deep rooted desire to demonstrate the ancient tradition of genuine Cyprus hospitality. The Kefalos Group offers two Hotels in Paphos that are the jewels in the crown of Cyprus Hotels. Beautifully located in a scenic setting overlooking the azure Mediterranean and in total harmony with its surroundings; it blends together everything you would expect from a purpose built resort - with the ambiance and charm of a village. Located on the beach next to the renowned archaeological areas of Paphos - the UNESCO Park with its mosaics, the Venetian Pathos Lighthouse and the Tombs of the Kings.It is by far the ideal location for a holiday in Cyprus. With its close proximity to the sea, Kefalos Beach is probably the only Cyprus Holiday Village whose layout enables its guests to enjoy beach holidays in Cyprus whilst still enjoying the freedom of self-catering. Our Paphos beach hotel has an excellent range of facilities for all of the family and stands out against other Cyprus Hotels because of its purpose built accommodation and services for disabled people and its locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Mosaics, Lighthouse, Odeon, Byzantine Ruins, Paphos Medieval Castle, harbour area, local bars and restaurants, are easily accessible via the newly constructed beach front promenade. Its ideal location combines peaceful seclusion with easy access to the centre of Kato Paphos along with all its attractions. Spacious accommodation, a palm tree lined beach front, large lawns, numerous sun beds to relax on, daily entertainment, dining facilities by the beach and a playground area with kids’ facilities are waiting for you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. Your Cyprus holidays will never be the same again once you have experienced the hospitality at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. A new and refreshing way to experience beach holidays in Cyprus. A warm welcome awaits you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, your getaway to tranquility, relaxation and Cyprus hospitality..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Kefalos Beach Tourist Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Hotel Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Village