We have just got back from a week at the Kefalos Beach Village. It is a lovely hotel set back from the main road on a quite spot on the beach. The layout is beautiful, little pathways between blocks of apartments lined with flowers and plants. Lovely pool (and there is an indoor one too). The staff are very helpful and friendly. The rooms are spacious and the kitchen area is extremely well equiped. It was a pity it was out of season as it was quite quiet and not many people used the lovely taverna on the beach, where we would have a cocktail before we got ready to go out for the evening. We cannot comment on the food as we did not eat at the hotel as there were plenty of restaurants in the area, so many in fact that we only went into Paphos Harbour area twice at night. It is about a 25 minute walk into the harbour area either along the pathway along the beach (too dark at night) or along the main road. At night we took the bus (bus stop near MacDonalds which was a handy indicator of where to get off!) it is only 1 euro each way anywhere between Coral Bay and Paphos Harbour, they were regular and very clean. We would definately go back to the Kefalos Beach Village and would thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, part of the Kefalos group of Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. "Kefalos Beach Tourist Village" was conceived from a deep rooted desire to demonstrate the ancient tradition of genuine Cyprus hospitality. The Kefalos Group offers two Hotels in Paphos that are the jewels in the crown of Cyprus Hotels. Beautifully located in a scenic setting overlooking the azure Mediterranean and in total harmony with its surroundings; it blends together everything you would expect from a purpose built resort - with the ambiance and charm of a village. Located on the beach next to the renowned archaeological areas of Paphos - the UNESCO Park with its mosaics, the Venetian Pathos Lighthouse and the Tombs of the Kings.It is by far the ideal location for a holiday in Cyprus. With its close proximity to the sea, Kefalos Beach is probably the only Cyprus Holiday Village whose layout enables its guests to enjoy beach holidays in Cyprus whilst still enjoying the freedom of self-catering. Our Paphos beach hotel has an excellent range of facilities for all of the family and stands out against other Cyprus Hotels because of its purpose built accommodation and services for disabled people and its locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Mosaics, Lighthouse, Odeon, Byzantine Ruins, Paphos Medieval Castle, harbour area, local bars and restaurants, are easily accessible via the newly constructed beach front promenade. Its ideal location combines peaceful seclusion with easy access to the centre of Kato Paphos along with all its attractions. Spacious accommodation, a palm tree lined beach front, large lawns, numerous sun beds to relax on, daily entertainment, dining facilities by the beach and a playground area with kids’ facilities are waiting for you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. Your Cyprus holidays will never be the same again once you have experienced the hospitality at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. A new and refreshing way to experience beach holidays in Cyprus. A warm welcome awaits you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, your getaway to tranquility, relaxation and Cyprus hospitality..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Bookcyprus.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Kefalos Beach Tourist Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Hotel Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Village