We stayed at kefalos beach from 24th July to the 7th August. We have 3 children 9 months,6, and 16. The hotel itself wasn't to bad the food wasn't very good for kids and not much choice at dinner times for them. Having a baby is always hard abroad but during the day the small pool was busy with very loud music and activities which was good for the older children but not babies as you have to use the large deep pool while the activities take place for pretty much most the day! The rooms were clean and beds and towels changed daily but we were over run with ants! They were in any food left lying around and they managed to get in to the cupboards! We told staff who just seemed to think this was normal and put ant powder down so had to watch our baby extra carefully around the apartment. We did enjoy our stay and a holiday is what you make it and I wasn't expecting excellent accommodation for the price we payed but I was a little disappointed i must say. If you want a sunbed then youll need to camp out as all the sunbeds are taken up at 8 every morning! The hotel location is Fab and your right on the beach and the beach is clean and clear. Paphos is very very expensive place to stay and I don't think the area is very good for children and not much to do at all, I think it's more for couples to be fair. I bought things like baby milk and nappies while I was there and the prices are ridiculous 17 euros for a pack of pampers and 11 euros for a small aptimal milk!! My eldest son loved the holiday as he could join in the water volley ball and football activities. We booked with Olympic holidays and flew with a company called Titan who I've never heard of, the plane itself looked new and the leg room was brilliant as my husband is 6.5. Overall had a lovely hot holiday but won't return to the hotel or paphos with kids again. Hotel is defo a 3 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, part of the Kefalos group of Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. "Kefalos Beach Tourist Village" was conceived from a deep rooted desire to demonstrate the ancient tradition of genuine Cyprus hospitality. The Kefalos Group offers two Hotels in Paphos that are the jewels in the crown of Cyprus Hotels. Beautifully located in a scenic setting overlooking the azure Mediterranean and in total harmony with its surroundings; it blends together everything you would expect from a purpose built resort - with the ambiance and charm of a village. Located on the beach next to the renowned archaeological areas of Paphos - the UNESCO Park with its mosaics, the Venetian Pathos Lighthouse and the Tombs of the Kings.It is by far the ideal location for a holiday in Cyprus. With its close proximity to the sea, Kefalos Beach is probably the only Cyprus Holiday Village whose layout enables its guests to enjoy beach holidays in Cyprus whilst still enjoying the freedom of self-catering. Our Paphos beach hotel has an excellent range of facilities for all of the family and stands out against other Cyprus Hotels because of its purpose built accommodation and services for disabled people and its locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Mosaics, Lighthouse, Odeon, Byzantine Ruins, Paphos Medieval Castle, harbour area, local bars and restaurants, are easily accessible via the newly constructed beach front promenade. Its ideal location combines peaceful seclusion with easy access to the centre of Kato Paphos along with all its attractions. Spacious accommodation, a palm tree lined beach front, large lawns, numerous sun beds to relax on, daily entertainment, dining facilities by the beach and a playground area with kids’ facilities are waiting for you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. Your Cyprus holidays will never be the same again once you have experienced the hospitality at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. A new and refreshing way to experience beach holidays in Cyprus. A warm welcome awaits you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, your getaway to tranquility, relaxation and Cyprus hospitality..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Kefalos Beach Tourist Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Hotel Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Village