We stayed at the Kefalos for the first time during May and shall be returning! The staff are fantastic, every single one is helpful and friendly. The location on the beach is perfect. We had sea view apartments and it is so nice to see the ocean first thing in the morning. We stayed half board and I thought the choice and standard of food was excellent all week. The chefs really take pride in what they have made and are happy to chat about ingredients, recipes etc. The pool is lively during the day with great activities. I loved the water aerobics and water polo. The hotel entertainment team Riccos, Ramona and co are all excellent, my kids loved the mini disco. We went with Thomsons but it was the hotel staff that made the holiday (we didn't see the Thomsons staff at all). Finally I must say a huge thank you to the lovely Elena who arranged our beautiful beach wedding whilst we were there. She was on hand via email in the months leading upto the wedding and always responded to my questions quickly. On arrival she found us straight away to run through everything and made sure we knew where to go when! She arranged a great photographer for us (Marios Michalides - Paphos Photographer) and a beautiful cake. The day itself was a breeze, utterly stress free. The weather was beautiful and the gazebo just stunning. The hotel staff were out there from about 11am getting it all ready for the wedding at 4pm. The wedding was so special and all the staff involved lovely! Elena even coordinated her dress with us! Must mention the hotel hairdresser Antonia too, she did an amazing job on my hair in about half an hour creating a beautiful braided and curled goddess style hair doo, I won't stop raving about this hotel. I really can think of no negatives am already planning a trip back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, part of the Kefalos group of Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. "Kefalos Beach Tourist Village" was conceived from a deep rooted desire to demonstrate the ancient tradition of genuine Cyprus hospitality. The Kefalos Group offers two Hotels in Paphos that are the jewels in the crown of Cyprus Hotels. Beautifully located in a scenic setting overlooking the azure Mediterranean and in total harmony with its surroundings; it blends together everything you would expect from a purpose built resort - with the ambiance and charm of a village. Located on the beach next to the renowned archaeological areas of Paphos - the UNESCO Park with its mosaics, the Venetian Pathos Lighthouse and the Tombs of the Kings.It is by far the ideal location for a holiday in Cyprus. With its close proximity to the sea, Kefalos Beach is probably the only Cyprus Holiday Village whose layout enables its guests to enjoy beach holidays in Cyprus whilst still enjoying the freedom of self-catering. Our Paphos beach hotel has an excellent range of facilities for all of the family and stands out against other Cyprus Hotels because of its purpose built accommodation and services for disabled people and its locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Mosaics, Lighthouse, Odeon, Byzantine Ruins, Paphos Medieval Castle, harbour area, local bars and restaurants, are easily accessible via the newly constructed beach front promenade. Its ideal location combines peaceful seclusion with easy access to the centre of Kato Paphos along with all its attractions. Spacious accommodation, a palm tree lined beach front, large lawns, numerous sun beds to relax on, daily entertainment, dining facilities by the beach and a playground area with kids’ facilities are waiting for you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. Your Cyprus holidays will never be the same again once you have experienced the hospitality at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. A new and refreshing way to experience beach holidays in Cyprus. A warm welcome awaits you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, your getaway to tranquility, relaxation and Cyprus hospitality..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Bookcyprus.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Kefalos Beach Tourist Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Hotel Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Village