We have just returned from 11 nights at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village from 16th July - 2 adults and our son aged 10. The complex has a lovely traditional feel and the grounds are maintained to an excellent standard.
The food is superb - decent selection, hot and always available. Always several dishes that will tempt you.
Entertainment and Kids Club staff are second to non - they work very hard to keep everyone entertained and ensure you have a brilliant holiday. Our son was constantly in the kids clubs as they give a great variety of activities from Crazy Golf , Water Polo , Bowling Shuffleboard to Lilo Challenges.
The main thing I loved was the 3 different areas to sun bathe and find sun loungers - by pool area , on the grassy are or on the beach and plenty of umbrellas for shade.
High standards of cleanliness around public areas and daily maid service.
I read the reviews before coming about how the hotel ranks so high and great touches such as beach towels provided make this a hotel above it rating
Definitely thinking of returning next year as good location - close to Harbour and new shopping Mall and on a good public bus route - all journeys for €1.50 each
Thanks for a great family holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, part of the Kefalos group of Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. "Kefalos Beach Tourist Village" was conceived from a deep rooted desire to demonstrate the ancient tradition of genuine Cyprus hospitality. The Kefalos Group offers two Hotels in Paphos that are the jewels in the crown of Cyprus Hotels. Beautifully located in a scenic setting overlooking the azure Mediterranean and in total harmony with its surroundings; it blends together everything you would expect from a purpose built resort - with the ambiance and charm of a village. Located on the beach next to the renowned archaeological areas of Paphos - the UNESCO Park with its mosaics, the Venetian Pathos Lighthouse and the Tombs of the Kings.It is by far the ideal location for a holiday in Cyprus. With its close proximity to the sea, Kefalos Beach is probably the only Cyprus Holiday Village whose layout enables its guests to enjoy beach holidays in Cyprus whilst still enjoying the freedom of self-catering. Our Paphos beach hotel has an excellent range of facilities for all of the family and stands out against other Cyprus Hotels because of its purpose built accommodation and services for disabled people and its locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Mosaics, Lighthouse, Odeon, Byzantine Ruins, Paphos Medieval Castle, harbour area, local bars and restaurants, are easily accessible via the newly constructed beach front promenade. Its ideal location combines peaceful seclusion with easy access to the centre of Kato Paphos along with all its attractions. Spacious accommodation, a palm tree lined beach front, large lawns, numerous sun beds to relax on, daily entertainment, dining facilities by the beach and a playground area with kids’ facilities are waiting for you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. Your Cyprus holidays will never be the same again once you have experienced the hospitality at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. A new and refreshing way to experience beach holidays in Cyprus. A warm welcome awaits you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, your getaway to tranquility, relaxation and Cyprus hospitality..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Kefalos Beach Tourist Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Hotel Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Village