stayed at the kefalos beach for 1 week,wish it could have been longer now.lovely hotel, staff are brilliant always catering for your needs,rooms though basic were enough i mean you only sleep in them anyway but could do with updating,but all the same cleaned everyday and the staff were very efficient.we stayed half board and what a good decision it was too food was fabulous and plentyful also always at least three main meals to choose from and every night of the 7 nights there was something different.
pools were kept spotlessly clean,only gripe at this time of the year its busy so get down to the pool early and i mean 7am time to reserve your sunbed othwewise all the sunbeds will be gone.my kids never used the kids club(due to shyness) but did hear they were well organized and pretty good.but we are looking to return next year for longer as we are so impressed.just 5 mins walk up the road there are local pubs and taverners,try tramps,kings road,yamas and o'neils.
even though the food was perfect at the hotel we booked for a meal at fat mamas as everyone raved about it,one thing to remember is book early to save disappointment(3 or 4 days before) but was a lovely meal and reasonable really family of 4 around £45cyp pounds.paphos harbour is about 20 mins walk for the the fit or 80cents each on the bus.we got the bus in to paphos harbour had a walk round the shops and had a drink then got a taxi back for £4cyp pounds.also had a night at coral bay further than we thought but again 80 cents each on the bus and about a 20 mins bus ride there is more taverners up there and a mini amusement park for the kids with crazy golf and coin operated games and bumper cars kept the kids happy for an couple of hours,we decided to get a taxi back that can be anything between 6 and 7 cyp pounds.
back at the hotel they have entertainment on from 8:30 till about 11pm then the bars open later on,everyone from the hotel meets there and stays there most the time, so good place to meet people and have fun.prices......well beer pint is about £2 to £2.40,
£1.30 for fizzy pop,75p for water from the hotel bar and local bars so not to bad.the shop on the hotel was quite reasonable so if you want to save yourself a few pennys and you want the walk go up the road but otherwise just use the shop its pretty good really.
one last thing if you think your brave enough try the indoor pool freezing brrrrrrrrrrrr but great when you go back in the main pool outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, part of the Kefalos group of Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. "Kefalos Beach Tourist Village" was conceived from a deep rooted desire to demonstrate the ancient tradition of genuine Cyprus hospitality. The Kefalos Group offers two Hotels in Paphos that are the jewels in the crown of Cyprus Hotels. Beautifully located in a scenic setting overlooking the azure Mediterranean and in total harmony with its surroundings; it blends together everything you would expect from a purpose built resort - with the ambiance and charm of a village. Located on the beach next to the renowned archaeological areas of Paphos - the UNESCO Park with its mosaics, the Venetian Pathos Lighthouse and the Tombs of the Kings.It is by far the ideal location for a holiday in Cyprus. With its close proximity to the sea, Kefalos Beach is probably the only Cyprus Holiday Village whose layout enables its guests to enjoy beach holidays in Cyprus whilst still enjoying the freedom of self-catering. Our Paphos beach hotel has an excellent range of facilities for all of the family and stands out against other Cyprus Hotels because of its purpose built accommodation and services for disabled people and its locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Mosaics, Lighthouse, Odeon, Byzantine Ruins, Paphos Medieval Castle, harbour area, local bars and restaurants, are easily accessible via the newly constructed beach front promenade. Its ideal location combines peaceful seclusion with easy access to the centre of Kato Paphos along with all its attractions. Spacious accommodation, a palm tree lined beach front, large lawns, numerous sun beds to relax on, daily entertainment, dining facilities by the beach and a playground area with kids’ facilities are waiting for you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. Your Cyprus holidays will never be the same again once you have experienced the hospitality at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village. A new and refreshing way to experience beach holidays in Cyprus. A warm welcome awaits you at the Kefalos Beach Tourist Village, your getaway to tranquility, relaxation and Cyprus hospitality..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Bookcyprus.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Kefalos Beach Tourist Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Hotel Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village Paphos
- Kefalos Beach Village