My partner and I after having been together for 25 years decided to have a Xmas break to celebrate the occasion. We booked all inclusive at their sister hotel and were transferred to the Thalassa Boutique at the last moment. With anticipation we carried on with the arrangements. What a great decision. On arrival we were greeted with a friendly and informative young lady on reception. We entered the restaurant and again the staff could not be more helpful. Having worked on luxury cruise liners and 5* hotels I was impressed, to say the least, at the quality of the food by an exteremely talented kitchen brigade and being delivered by a very professional friendly and efficient restaurant staff. There was no difference between the all inclusive menu and the regular restaurant menu. The festive buffet had gourmet produce from all over the world. Even at breakfast every day there was smoked salmon of the highest quality and champagne and fresh orange juice for anyone to consume. The grounds of the hotel were maintained to a very high standard, as were the rooms. Unusually the owner joined in with all the Xmas festivities and was most approachable and friendly. Without a doubt the biggest asset at this hotel was the efficient and friendly staff from the young lady and Ewan behind reception and the rest of the team to the restaurant manager, head waiter etc. and not forgetting the two immaculately dressed barman. Our many thanks for a memorable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay . Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. Accommodation: All rooms and suites are beautifully designed, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos