We loved staying at this hotel. It is very quiet and chilled out. Normally it takes us a couple of days to unwind and get into holiday mode. Not at this hotel—within hours, we were already there! The staff at Thalassa were wonderful. Everyone was friendly and extremely helpful; no request was too great or treated like a problem. Especially helpful were Poppy and Euan on reception, and Georgios, Aristos, Mariana, Flora, and Valeria in the restaurants. Even the pool staff went the extra mile to make sure everyone had adequate shade, towels, etc. Our room was very nice--we had a spacious room with a balcony with a sea view (I think all the rooms have sea views to the East or West)—and was spotless. We were on half-board and were able to have dinner at one of the two a la carte restaurants every night of our trip. This was a real treat—both restaurants were outstanding (I could name several dishes, but particularly and unexpectedly good were the berries parfait at the main restaurant and the seabass at the newly opened Lebanese restaurant). Breakfast was also very good, with lots of choice on the buffet and cooked items like omelettes on request, and there is only a small charge to have it delivered to the room—even on half-board. I should add that we booked this trip with Jet2 and were very impressed with the quality of service provided by Jet2. This was one of their Indulgent Escapes holidays, and compared to similar types of holidays we’ve had with another major tour operator, Jet2 was far better. Our transfer to the hotel was in a private taxi rather than a bus that stopped at every hotel along the way, and the booking also included fast-track security at our departure airport. These are only small things that we could pay for ourselves if we really wanted them but they make a big difference to overall enjoyment. Our only regret was having to leave the Thalassa to come home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay . Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. Accommodation: All rooms and suites are beautifully designed, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos