We stayed two nights at this hotel and were very happy with it. We picked it specifically knowing that there would be no families with kids under 8 years old- we are expecting our first in 2 months and wanted a quiet place where we could sit by the pool without crying and screaming from kids!! We were usually the only people in the pool bar one time where we shared it with about six other people- and that was during August which is a busy time! The pool is nice but for anyone looking to do proper laps, the shape of the pool is less suitable. We had a sea-view room on the pool side (not the side that has the sea and the car park too!) which was very comfortable but nothing special- could have done with even one picture on the wall! The room is not very big but has a table and two chairs next to the bed and another one on the balcony. The beds were big and comfortable. We went to reception to get a DVD from the list they offer (free of charge) as the rooms have DVD players. The DVD machine broke so they came to collect it and gave us a replacement DVD- everything was done very pleasantly. The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great but they really do pack up at 10:30 so you need to make sure you've finished by then or they'll be packing away tables as you eat! The sitting areas and the spa all looked very smart and inviting. Location wise there are stairs leading from the pool area down to the busy beach but walking into town (especially in the heat) is up hill and quite far so you'd need to take a taxi or bus. We had hired a car and the hotel has free and easy parking right outside. Overall we were very happy with the hotel and would recommend it as a great place to stay but nothing overly special if that's what you're looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay . Location: Quietly nestled on the Maa Peninsula, an ancient Greek archeological site and surrounded by the crystal waters of the Mediterranean, Thalassa overlooks the beautiful golden beach of the Coral Bay where the radiance of the setting sun has mesmerized guests with majestic beauty and tranquility. The property borders the Akamas National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty, and ecological significance, which is protected by UNESCO and also encompasses the endangered turtle breeding site of Lara Bay. Lobby: The moment one enters the gracefully designed Lobby with breathtaking views, the mood set for a never to be forgotten experience. Accommodation: All rooms and suites are beautifully designed, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. Anagenisis Spa at Thalassa is the first holistic spa in Cyprus. The spa features an array of signature treatments inspired by the four corners of the earth and from the past of ancient Greece. The spa reflects our philosophy of complete serenity and relaxation while highly qualified therapists offer personalized service focusing on the guests' individual wants and needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookcyprus.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Thalassa Coral Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Hotel Paphos
- Thalassa Resort Paphos