Just returned from Aquasol Village - what a fantastic holiday.All the staff were excellent and could not do enough for us- they do work long hours but always had a smile on their faces. The rooms are a liitle basic, but we dont go on holiday to stay in our room.We stayed in room 1801 which was on the ground floor right beside the pool and had a sea view. The food was excellent, there was pleny of choice and it was always well presented, The restaurant does get a little busy at times but you could always get a table either inside or out.
The water park is amazing, our son loved the slides and myself and my husband enjoyed the lazy river.
The entertaimnet team - Alex, Kiki and Kathy were FANTASTIC, They worked extremely hard all day everyday. There was always something to get involved in.
We meet some great people which made our holiday even more special.
This is true family hotel with great facilities for all ages , you just need to make the effort and get involved.
Dont listen to the negative reviews just book the holiday and experience a great time for yourself!
Ann, Anthony, Tom - Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bobbing along the lazy river, hurtling down one of the multi-slides or splashing around with the kids, the brand new on-site and complimentary water park is sure to make this already popular all-inclusive hotel a massive hit with families and couples alike. Set on its own stretch of sand-and-shingle beach with studios and apartments to cater for all family sizes, you’re sure to have a fantastic stay. Location: In the Coral Bay area, on an incline; directly on a rock/ shingle beach; 1.5km from Coral Beach; 500m from Coral Bay’s resort centre; 12km from the resort centre of Paphos. Features: Two outdoor swimming pools; on-site water park (six waterslides and a lazy river) sun terraces with sun loungers and parasols; indoor swimming pool; buffet restaurant serving local and international cuisine; pool snack bar offering pizza and pasta in the evening; reception. Activities: Tennis; sauna; disco club; entertainment program usually including theme nights and Cypriot night. All Inclusive guests: see All Inclusive option for free activities and entertainment. For Children: Own pool. Accomodation: Studios and one bedroom apartments (sleeping up to 4 adults) have air conditioning, TV, kitchenette with fridge, oven, cooking rings, kettle and toaster, bathroom and balcony or terrace. Studios with side sea view, Superior studios, 1 bedroom apartments with side sea view and Superior 1 bedroom apartments are all available at a supplement. Official Rating: A class, 149 rooms. Please note: due to the number of steps around the complex and the steep location, these apartments are not recommended for those with walking difficulties. FEATURES•Free Access to on site water park, Own section of beach• Water slides• Lazy River• Mini Slide• Aqua Bow• Squirting Frog and Whale• Water Shooter• Jungle Aqua Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aqua Sol Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Sol Holiday Village Hotel Paphos
- Aqua Sol Tourist Village Paphos
- Aqua Sol Village Cyprus