Kissos Hotel
US$219
US$135
Queen's Bay Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$249
US$212
Priceline
1,056 results
All reviewssuperior roomlagoon poolhalf boardstar hotelkings roadcoral bayair conbed and breakfastthree starreception staffmattress topperfat mammasa pool view roomb and bplenty of choiceplenty of bars and restaurantstoasties
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Kissos for 1 week All Anclusive.
We arrived at the hotel early evening and was quickly checked into our room. On arriving at the room (a suprior that I hadn't booked or paid for) it was nice and spacious, with a lovely view of the lazy river, until we saw that the floor was swarming with Ants. I called reception who informed us house keepin

g would be with us, 20 mins later she arrived armed with a can of Ant spray which did actually do the trick.
From there we found the hotel clean and friendly. There are plenty of activities day and night, thanks to Amy who organises it all by herself.
We found the food appealing and varied, and more importantly warm. We stayed AL so we got lunch, which in my opinion was the nicest meal of all. My 2 crytisisms re the restaurant are, on 3 occasions in the week we ordered drinks as we sat down for lunch, but had finished our food before they came, each time having to remind a member if staff what we had ordered. We also found the air con limited in the retaurant, meaning we were hotter when we came out than when we arrived.
The evening entertainment wasn't great, although the greek dancing was nice, they had the same male singer there twice in a week, plus a female singer who was good, but it was all quite old school.
The location is great, 30 secs from the main road with buses to the Harbour and Coral Bay, plus bars and rstaurants if you do want to eat out or are HB/B&B
We met some lovely people who really made our holiday. However, after a lovely week, I woke on our final day to see the Ants back, this time with avengance! They were all over our side board, walls and floor, thank goodness we were giong home.
A few things we found unappealing was having to pay for the safe and the fridge, which was 35 euros before we did anything. You also only have one key for the room, this also works the aircon and elecric, meaning that you couldn't have your air con on unless you were in the room and at that heat it would have been nice to walk into a cool room when you got back from a day in the sun. We also found that your room key, safe key and fridge key was a little excessive to carry around when some hotels give you a card, which can be kept in a wallet/purse.
We also paid for the wifi, 5 Euros for 90 mins , however, the internet connection was so slow it took 30 mins for us to load a page so we gave up.
All in all a nice week, mostly due to the weather and the people we met. I would only recommend this hotel to people wanting Half board or B and B. We won't return but will definitly go back to Paphos and a hotel in a similar location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sarahnchris2013
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed here on a budget break provided by Thomson between 2nd-9th July 2014. I arrived late, 21.45 and was greeted by a friendly face on reception and to find they had kept the Restaurant open solely for me.
The food served here is both varied and delicious, with various theme nights throughout the week.
I found while adequate for the price paid, my rooms, 114, bathroom could do with updating. The rooms are spotless serviced everyday. Some people could find the beds hard, brilliant for me.
I didn't take the option but for 11euros per person per night you can upgrade to a Superior room.
Things I felt let the Hotel down were no free wifi(5euros for 90mins), fridge and room safe has to be paid for(5euros per night)
However free wi-fi can be had at the Kings Road Pub 20yds away.
Would I stay there again, most certainly, probably take up the room upgrade

Room Tip: Whilst I found my room to suffice for my purposes, next time I will avail myself of the Room Upgrade option. The rooms at the front of the Hotel get the sun from 15.00 to sunset, lovely to sit out on your balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Peter D
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We spent a very relaxed and enjoyable week at the Kissos Hotel from 4th-11th June. we were allocated room 225, on arrival we found the room to be basic and thought the bathroom could do with updating but adequate for the cost, you get what you pay for if you want luxury you have to pay for it!! Previous reviews I had read where people were complaining about the beds being too hard, I can honestly say my partner and I slept like logs and had no problems. We paid €5 per day for use of the safety deposit box and mini fridge in our room, you could also hire a kettle and tea/coffee facilities for €2.50 per person per day if needed, we always take our travel kettle so didnt make use of that offer. we were half board, breakfast was the normal full english or contiental and the evening meals were buffet style various hot and cold choices all very good quality although some people were moaning in the mornings that the food was cold, maybe if they didnt spend so much time talking instead of eating they would not of had that issue :) Lovely size pool and plenty of sunbeds for the beginning of the season but not sure about peak times. The pool bar does a snack menu for lunches which we found fairly reasonably priced although soft drinks were a bit expensive, a pint of Diet Coke was €5. Daily entertainment was a 20 minute session of aqua aerobics and then French Boules if you fancy it and in the evening a live act/singer followed by Bingo. There is a mini market in reception but the local shops are just a few minutes walk up the road. All the staff at the Kissos were very friendly and helpful and the room was always clean and the towels changed frequently. The Tombs of the Kings is literally a 10 minute walk from the hotel if you like archaeological sites and there is also a site in Paphos Harbour. We walked the coastal path from Kissos to Paphos harbour which took around 45 minutes and there are plenty of seats along the way, halfway along the footpath is also the Lighthouse Beach Bar which sells a range of drinks and snacks, you can also spend the day on the beach there. We paid €7.50 for 2 sunbeds and an umbrella which I think is reasonable. Five minutes from the hotel is a bus stop, you can get a bus to Coral Bay which is about 20 minutes away for €1.50, where there is a lovely sandy beach where you also hire sunbeds.

Room Tip: Book a room with a pool view, as the front of the hotel looks out on a side road. For an extra €11 per person per day you can have a Superior Room by the Lazy River.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank lulu1965
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Just enjoyed a week here travelled solo and had room 302 overlooking side views and sea in the distance, room clean but had to ask for bath to be cleaned as was filthy on arrival but then room was kept spotless with clean towels and sheets every day.

The room was spacious and very nice and quiet but beds are rock hard and despite going all inclusive had to pay an extra 5 euros each day for the fridge and safe key.

Service at the pool bar was good and the cocktails very very nice but the downside was only red and white wine and no rosé available, service in the restaurant wasnt so good as often waited ages for a drink and was only served the one drink and not able to ask for another drink.

I would definately stay again as the location is good but would only go B&B as there are so many nice eating places in the surrounding areas. A few minor points let this hotel down including the lack of courtesy room on checking out which had been booked the previous day, and some miserable waitresses in the main dining area. On a positive note though the bar staff at the pool bar and reception staff were all very helpful and friendly

The places I recommend the most for eating out was Cocos (an amazing place with a huge choice of international cuisines) a lovely restaurant just around the corner also Sissyfos was enjoyable but avoid San Marinos next door and Fat mammas as service is appalling and very over rated fast nd poor quality food.

Dont miss out on the lovely walk to the harbour beside the sea it took me about an hour each ay with a few drink stops along the way at the little beach bars although you can head the street way and do it in less than half the time but miss out on the lovely views

Room Tip: I enjoyed room 302 which has nice inland and sea views, sun most of the afternoon and very quiet location
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Catherine C
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed at the Kissos Hotel with a friend of mine for a girly holiday. The reception staff were really friendly and always happy to help if you have any queries. We found the beds to hard so the reception staff kindly offered us mattress toppers which made the beds a lot more comfortable. Hotel entertainment was fantastic, thanks to Amy. There were daily daytime activities, including table tennis, aqua gym, water polo, darts, quizes and carpet boules. There was also different evening entertainment of a daily basis, including bingo, quizes and greek dancing.The general atmosphere of the hotel is really friendly and sociable and I would trongly reccommend the hotel.

We stayed half board and the food was delicious, always hot and cold options and with each evening having a different theme, there was always variation. The hotel is in a good location, within easy reach of the harbour and Coral Bay. Its close to a bus stop and buses come every 10 mins. Bus fare are 1.50 for a single, 5 euros for a day ticket and 15 euros for a weekly ticket so excellent value for money.

Overall I found this hotel amazing, suiting a variety of needs and I will come back to the Kissos hotel. I don't know how ti only a three star hotel definately deserves to be 4*.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 105, good view of the pool and you can see a little bit of the sea. Really spacious room, would strongly reccommend this room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends