Kissos Hotel
US$112
  • Pool
US$153
  • Pool
Queen's Bay Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Breakfast included
US$248
US$212
Priceline
1,056 results
All reviewssuperior roomlagoon poolhalf boardstar hotelkings roadcoral bayair conbed and breakfastthree starreception staffmattress topperfat mammasa pool view roomb and bplenty of choiceplenty of bars and restaurantstoasties
Reviewed 18 July 2014

My Sister and I booked the Kissos and got off to a bad start. We had mobility scooters and had warned the hotel in advance. When we arrived the lifts were too small to fit the scooters and despite notifying them of our disability they had put us on a top floor. I had to pay for a superior room overlooking the lagoon. This turned out to be a blessing because the room was lovely and we had the added bonus of steps down from our room straight into the Lagoon. The management
could not have been more helpful and to make up for the error they allowed us free extra's. The staff at the Kissos are lovely and we had a fantastic time. The food was lovely and although we had booked half board we did take advantage of all the excellent restaurants in the area as well. If we go back to Pathos we shall definitely book this hotel again.

Room Tip: Go for a superior if you can...the lagoon is wonderful.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank GildaRugby
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Did not get off to a good start! arrived at 9-35 pm and after booking in asked if the restaurant was still open or had a meal been put aside only to be told no its closed ( errm 5 minutes previously) don't put yourself out will you! We were instead given a voucher to use on a lunch ( we were HB) sometime during the holiday, that's all well and good, but we were hungry then! had to go out and buy a meal in the restaurant (KINGs ROAD) round the corner Recommended). The room we were shown was adequate, furniture a little run down and the bathroom a bit skankey with black grout lines ( which I'm sure was not the original colour) and skimpy plastic shower curtain which stuck to you when showering ( waterboarding came to mind). The beds are rock hard but you can get a mattress topper and extra pillows on request ( no charge). I know you don't come on holiday to watch the TV! but it is needed when the missus starts her getting ready to go out marathon ( two hours twiddling thumbs) TV would have been useful, sadly TV is not even worth switching on although a modern TV there is nothing on it for British people except BBC world service and a few film channels usually subtitled! If we wanted a pool view we would have to fork out an extra 5 euro per day, per person; this wasn't really a problem in the end as we had a pretty nice view of the Sea and the shipwreck, so result! money saved. No Kettle or Tea making facilities; there was a Fridge in the room ( yes you guessed it they're both available as an optional extra; good job brought my own Kettle). The drinks are expensive at the hotel bar, Coke etc are practically the same as a pint of beer. A bottle of water served in the restaurant 2.25 Euro, same size bottle in the hotel shop 0.60 cents! Entertainment is pretty basic although the girl does try hard I don't think quiz every night qualifies as entertainment. Now for the good stuff. Communal areas of the hotel were very nice and in tip top condition Pool(s) were great, Food was good always something you could eat pretty varied selection, maid service is good they were in every day so no complaints there. They provide a courtesy room ( 30 minutes) if you have a late check out which is good!The Location is spot on for the resort area and finally the hotel staff are really very nice and always happy to make your stay as good as possible. TIps....You don't need adapters UK plugs fit same as here; take a kettle buy your water from the supermarket or hotel shop

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paulus288
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had a superior room overlooking the lazy river below. The room was lovely, spacious with good sized balcony. These rooms are very private as they are just a short basis from the bar and any entertainment but near enough to enjoy the entertainment from your own balcony. We loved everything about this holiday. We cannot comment on food apart from bed and breakfast (our package) but there was adequate food available and plenty of seats in the dining room. They changed a fried egg to scrambled egg daily, bacon was always available as were baked beans, fried bread, sausages, tomatoes etc. There is the faciloity to make toast and three or four jams and/or marmalade. In addition there are other breads on offer (rolls, currant bread, croisants etc) and yoghurt as well as fresh fruit and cereals, orange juice, grapefruit juice and tea and coffee.

The hotel has a snack bar or poolside bar, plenty of sunbeds and is clean and tidy. They offer a tennis court, crazy golf, chess and bowling for those who want it. You are just around the corner from the Kings Road leading into Paphos and can get the bus down and back, one euro. In addition go out of the hotel and turn left and it takes you to the beach front and pleasant walks again down to the harbour at Paphos.

Staff are so very helpful and friendly but then we find the Greek people in general so pleasant and just love the Greek Islands and way of life.

Overall this was a superb hotel for three star and is one of the best I have ever seen in relation to value for money. I mean you have a large pool and then a smaller pool with the lazy river going from this. I read reports before going and there was a mention of smoke in corridors (we never smelt any) but if this is all people have to complain about, goodness me.

Well done Kissos Hotel, we would definately return to you in the future.

Kind regards
Rosemary and Geoff

Room Tip: We stayed in room 504, brilliant location.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank whitwham
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Kissos for 1 week All Anclusive.
We arrived at the hotel early evening and was quickly checked into our room. On arriving at the room (a suprior that I hadn't booked or paid for) it was nice and spacious, with a lovely view of the lazy river, until we saw that the floor was swarming with Ants. I called reception who informed us house keepin

g would be with us, 20 mins later she arrived armed with a can of Ant spray which did actually do the trick.
From there we found the hotel clean and friendly. There are plenty of activities day and night, thanks to Amy who organises it all by herself.
We found the food appealing and varied, and more importantly warm. We stayed AL so we got lunch, which in my opinion was the nicest meal of all. My 2 crytisisms re the restaurant are, on 3 occasions in the week we ordered drinks as we sat down for lunch, but had finished our food before they came, each time having to remind a member if staff what we had ordered. We also found the air con limited in the retaurant, meaning we were hotter when we came out than when we arrived.
The evening entertainment wasn't great, although the greek dancing was nice, they had the same male singer there twice in a week, plus a female singer who was good, but it was all quite old school.
The location is great, 30 secs from the main road with buses to the Harbour and Coral Bay, plus bars and rstaurants if you do want to eat out or are HB/B&B
We met some lovely people who really made our holiday. However, after a lovely week, I woke on our final day to see the Ants back, this time with avengance! They were all over our side board, walls and floor, thank goodness we were giong home.
A few things we found unappealing was having to pay for the safe and the fridge, which was 35 euros before we did anything. You also only have one key for the room, this also works the aircon and elecric, meaning that you couldn't have your air con on unless you were in the room and at that heat it would have been nice to walk into a cool room when you got back from a day in the sun. We also found that your room key, safe key and fridge key was a little excessive to carry around when some hotels give you a card, which can be kept in a wallet/purse.
We also paid for the wifi, 5 Euros for 90 mins , however, the internet connection was so slow it took 30 mins for us to load a page so we gave up.
All in all a nice week, mostly due to the weather and the people we met. I would only recommend this hotel to people wanting Half board or B and B. We won't return but will definitly go back to Paphos and a hotel in a similar location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sarahnchris2013
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed here on a budget break provided by Thomson between 2nd-9th July 2014. I arrived late, 21.45 and was greeted by a friendly face on reception and to find they had kept the Restaurant open solely for me.
The food served here is both varied and delicious, with various theme nights throughout the week.
I found while adequate for the price paid, my rooms, 114, bathroom could do with updating. The rooms are spotless serviced everyday. Some people could find the beds hard, brilliant for me.
I didn't take the option but for 11euros per person per night you can upgrade to a Superior room.
Things I felt let the Hotel down were no free wifi(5euros for 90mins), fridge and room safe has to be paid for(5euros per night)
However free wi-fi can be had at the Kings Road Pub 20yds away.
Would I stay there again, most certainly, probably take up the room upgrade

Room Tip: Whilst I found my room to suffice for my purposes, next time I will avail myself of the Room Upgrade option. The rooms at the front of the Hotel get the sun from 15.00 to sunset, lovely to sit out on your balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo