Priceline
quickboy
Mr
Review of Kissos Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Sept 2019via mobile
Hi just returned from holiday at kissos and
Overall found the hotel as described.The staff where very helpful and the room was spacious and clean but in need of a lick of paint and updating.The beds in our room where very hard and uncomfortable and the tv was analogue with only one British channel BBC World News it would not cost a lot to change mattresses and update tv to digital to receive more tv channels.THe food was fine and with just a few tweaks bed and tv this could be a little gem of an hotel.If these small things where rectified I would be glad to go back as this hotel has many good things especially the staff the location was brill with great bars and restaurants nearby.
£243
    £274
0.2 miles from Kissos Hotel
View more hotels in Paphos
1,428 results
All reviews superior room half board the lazy river pool coral bay star hotel air con kings road bed and breakfast fat mamas three star reception staff b and b every night evening entertainment plenty of choice a pool view room bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019

Just home from a week in this beautiful hotel and I really do not understand what anyone would have to complain about! Loved it the minute I walked in the front door until I left to go home- free WiFi throughout the hotel- never had an issue- we preferred the quiet pool ( just outside our front door) the lazy river was gorgeous- we upgraded to a superior room and with that got a fridge and a safe- food was good- never went hungry- the staff are all fantastic- and 1 of the managers was a total sweetheart- he even went round people to wish them well when they were in the lobby waiting to go home- I cannot wait to return- location is brilliant , loads of bars and restaurants within a 5 minute walk.
All and all a brilliant holiday xx

Room tip: We stayed in 502- perfect never a noise at night
Reviewed 18 September 2019 via mobile

We had a nice stay at the hotel and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The reason I have rated it 3 stars however, is because the hotel is tired in places and needs updating. The breakfast was terrible and was the same every day. We ended up going to a local cafe for breakfast at the end of our stay because it was so bland.
If you want to use the safe, fridge or kettle in your room it will cost you extra.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2019

We arrived at the start of September, we did b&b. Breakfast was fine - plenty options. We upgraded to a superior room which was really big and looked onto the “lazy” pool which was lovely. The cleaners were very friendly and good at keeping our rooms nice throughout our stay. As we were here off peek - we didn’t have a problem getting a sun bed in the morning. The pools were very nice. Day time and evening entertainment was excellent, Luke the entertainer from the nostress team did a excellent job especially since he had to do it all on his own. He was good at getting everybody involved with the activities and there was different options so there was something to suit everybody. The evening entertainment was really good also, we saw a fire show, African show and many different singers and acrobatic performances which was good fun. The bingo and quizzes was also a good laugh. Luke also ran some fun party games on the stage which we both took part in and loved. There was no midgies or mosquitoes going around in the evening which was a bonus. All the staff at the hotel are extremely friendly and welcoming. We would highly recommend this hotel 😊 p.s if your looking for a good meal - there are many good restaurants and bars along Tomb of the kings road. Our favourite was Big Mammas, followed by O’neils Irish bar.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

Booked an All-inclusive here for my grown up daughter and I. It's my first such holiday but from many reviews I've read over the years for AI's my expectations weren't too high. Yes the hotel is tired in places and needs some modernising and a lick of paint but it's nothing I wasn't expecting. It is a lovely place though and the staff are mostly helpful, though most struggle to smile sometimes. Being a former Chef myself, it's hard not to be critical about food and service. But the food is mostly better than I expected. Different flavours everyday. The service is OK but like I mentioned, more smiles needed. If you're not too fussy, it's a lovely place, especially suited for young families, and seems popular with the older generations at this time of year. I suppose the main gripe I would have is the fact you pay 5 euros per day to use the in-room safe and fridge. So 30 euros for our stay to have the keys. Not something I would expect to have to pay for. It's been a good experience but personally I would probably go up another star in Hotel rating to improve the experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jason W
Reviewed 9 September 2019

Room tip: Everything you need supplied
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.