Just had a lovely week at the Ledra Beach with our daughter & her fiance..What a great place to stay,We booked this family hotel mainly because we stayed about 10years ago & liked the location .There were lots of children there of all ages mainly due to the school holidays, there is so much for them to do, the staff are brilliant & work very hard making sure everyone is happy & having a good time.
The gardens & pool area are very clean with plenty of sun beds & parasols ,we preferred the beach where there are also free beds & parasols for guests, there is a beach bar where we sat most afternoons watching the sun go down' PERFECT.'The barman really looked after us .The food is delicious The rooms are great.The staff are very friendly & helpful.
.A very well managed hotel thats got it right.WELL DONE & thankyou for making our holiday superb..
We hired a car for 2days through Thomsons before we went ,it was dropped off and then collected from the hotel which worked well for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach