Just returned from Ledra Beach Hotel 20th Nov our friends were there earlier in the year and said what a great hotel it was, we were not disappointed when we got there. It was our 48th wedding anniversary the day we arrived and found flowers and a bottle of bubbly in our room. We were there for two weeks and from day one it was a fantastic two weeks. Hotel staff, bar staff, animation team were excellent. Bar staff were always there when you required a drink, and were always very polite. There was always something do do round the pool ( french boules, shuffel board, darts , archery ) but you were never pressured to join in. Food was excellent and service first class. We asked for room 145 with seaview which had fantastic views. We are already making plans to go back next year and hope most of the staff are still there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookcyprus.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach