Stayed at the Ledra for a week 20th - 27th November. Found the hotel to be fine with no real issues, food was great, the bit of entertainment we saw was fine and we managed to sing along ( though the alcohol may have something to do with this lol).
All the staff were friendly ,mention to Alex in the restaurant ,
The weather was a bit hit and miss all week but that's one of those things you take a chance with at this time of year.
The only issue I personally had was with the heat in the restaurant ,don't think the air-con was on ?
All in all I would recommend to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Bookcyprus.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach