Just spent another great week at the Louis Ledra - 4th trip in just over a year.
I find it hard to believe that anyone can find serious faults with this hotel or its staff so felt compelled to write a review.
My friend and I have travelled all over the world and have struggled to find many places that compare to the Ledra, it's staff and entertainment team.
The hotel itself isn't huge compared to some of the others in the area but i personally prefer it that way. The staff remember your names, they're friendly and they're attentive, and I believe that can always be as a result of the way you treat people yourselves.
Check in - We were checked in on Sunday 20th April by Sandra who was most helpful. Went to our room and actually requested to be moved slightly further along the hallway which she was able to do and kindly did for us. Our luggage was moved within minutes. Once again, champagne and nibbles provided through the smooth check in process.
Rooms - The rooms aren't huge but are perfectly adequate with a nice balcony overlooking the pool. Spotlessly clean, as was the bathroom. We didn't spend much time in our room so no complaints at all.
Maids came in every day to clean and changed towels throughout the week, also leaving us towel swans or flowers on the beds.
Air conditioning is slightly weak for the back end of April but the breeze with the door open was ok to keep us cool. I know that it's much better from May onwards as I've been before.
We requested specific drinks in our fridge (diet coke) and they always appeared every day without needing to ask twice.
Location - great. 30 minute sea front walk to the harbour, very short journey from Paphos airport and well within walking distance of the popular Bar Street for those who want to party!
Restaurant - loved the food here. Always lots of options to choose from and never had any issues. Plenty of seating space in the restaurant at all times. We aren't big eaters so didn't take full advantage of the all inclusive but noticed a lot of people with plates piled high so assume they were enjoying it too!
Entertainment team - This team of youngsters are amazing and work so hard throughout the day, 6 days a week. Their enthusiasm is infectious and frankly I believe that they really make this hotel. Luci, Andrei and Adrienne are the 3 we have met over our visits each time and their new additions are no exception. I never usually leave my sunbed for a week when laying in the sun but each trip I found myself joining in with archery, French boules, crazy darts and even the energetic Zumba every morning. I have travelled the world and haven't seen or wanted to deal with many entertainment teams. Huge praise should be given to them because they are so very deserving.
I would have no hesitation in returning to this hotel and thoroughly recommend to all ages. In fact, my parents may even visit this year. Nice work Ledra!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookcyprus.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach