Just returned from 11 nights at the Louis Ledra and would like to say what a lovely holiday it was.
Myself, my husband, my 18 month old and my parents all had a fabulous time, and we're made to feel more than welcome by all staff at the hotel.
The bar staff, restaurant staff ad reception staff were all friendly, attentive and efficient, and nothing was too much trouble. They all made a big fuss over my daughter which she loved, and were always plesent and cheerful.
Although we chose not to partake in many activities (other than the kids disco for my daughter) the enthusiasm of the animation team did not go unnoticed, and the were all friendly to talk to.
The rooms were always spotlessly clean, and the beds really comfy. An excellent travel cot was provided for our baby, and this was made up just as well on a daily basis as the main beds were.
The food was excellent, always plenty of choice and cooked to a high standard.
All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and wouldnt hesitate to return :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookcyprus.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach