We have just got back from a fabulous week's stay at the Louis Ledra. We were greeted with drinks and canapes on arrival which was a lovely touch. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Food & Drink - The AI food and drink were plentiful and excellent quality. The main buffet restaurant had a different theme each night which made for a good variation. We found the pool bar food was a great alternative at lunch if you didn't want to sit down for a proper meal in the buffet restaurant.
The Room - We upgraded to a sea view room (No. 271) which was very spacious and kept spotlessly clean. We had our wedding whilst we were there and they provided me with a stand to hang my dress on, which was ready in the room on arrival. We also had a complimentary bottle of bubbly and a fruit basket. There was a mini fridge in our room which was stocked up regularly with soft drinks and a large bottle of water. The plug sockets in the room were all 3-pin UK plug sockets which we were surprised about. We took European adapters with us which we didn't need to use.
Facilities – There is an ironing room on the second floor which is free to use, so there is no need to take your own iron.
Our Wedding - Our ceremony and reception meal were on the Aspelia Terrace which was at the side of the hotel, away from the pool and not overlooked by people sunbathing. This was really nice as it was private for us and our 25 guests. The decoration, cake and flowers were beautiful. The gala dinner was amazing along with the wine and bubbly. A huge thank you to Yiannis & Andreas for all their help.
Entertainment – We did not really take part but the animation team were enthusiastic and if you didn't want to take part then a polite no was enough for them not to bother you.
Pool Area – Some people were putting towels down on sunbeds at sunrise, but we would regularly go down at around 0930 and still find a few still available.
Location – The hotel has it's own private beach with plentiful sunbeds. It is a pleasant 30 minute stroll along the beach pathway, which takes you through many hotels to the harbour area. There is an inexpensive bus service which goes there often.
Overall – We could not find fault with anything in this hotel. We would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel whether you are looking to get married here or for an All Inclusive holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach