I have just returned from the Louis Ledra Hotel this morning and felt the need to get straight on here to write a review!
We arrived very late at night/early hours of the morning, but was greeted by happy reception staff who also arranged sandwiches and drinks for us in the restaurant - which helped after such a long day! The staff throughout the hotel were very polite and helpful.
The first day we spent around the pool, which is also right by the beach so it was nice to have the best of both worlds! This gave us chance to meet the entertainment team and get our bearings of the hotel!
The all inclusive option is by far the best choice in my eyes as everything from cocktails to glasses of water to iced coffee (recommend with Baileys - amazing!) were included! The food was also very good, always lots of choice and a different theme each night, the chicken nuggets they do were the star of the show at lunchtime!
The entertainment team were amazing, they put in a lot of time and effort in making sure everyone was having a good time! You were never pressured to join in if you just wanted to relax! The entire team were absolutely lovely and work extremely hard through the day and night! They really did help make our holiday fun and rather entertaining with Bingo, line dancing and their own take on Musical shows - with things like darts, shuffleboard and archery during the day! A huge well done to the boys and girls for all they do! The hotel was so clean and tidy wherever you were around the hotel.
As we were 2 girls coming for a relaxing time, but also for a bit of night life too it was nice to find that Bar street was about a 20 minute walk away along the beach or a 5-10 minute drive in a taxi for about 8/10 euros! However if you don't want to venture too far away from the hotel then there a couple of really good cocktail bars down the road from the hotel - called Fiesta and Rojo!
If your looking for a massage or a facial the spa is also worth taking a look at to see what sort of special offer the lovely lady is doing! We had a massage and a facial and was worth every penny!
My opinion overall on this is quite obvious! I had an amazing week and would return to this hotel again! What's lovely about the Louis Ledra is that it caters for all ages and everyone feels very welcome and at home! Definitely worth a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookcyprus.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach