the Louise Ledra is an excellent Hotel with a good location next to the beach, food is really nice with an English flavour and plenty of choice too. the staff are are very attentive and helpful.
the sea is a a little rocky but go to the left of our beach and there is a sandy section.
there's plenty of sunbeds but get up early if you want a specific location on the beach.
the Pool is a little small and gets crowded, this could get busy when the kids break up from school, there is a tiny adult pool which is more like a bath as its so warm.
rooms are clean and tidy, the shower in our room was small, and the Air con is pretty slow so leave this on all day if you can, just take the key off the ring and leave the other bit in the power slot.
overall though these little things didnt detract from a really nice holiday at a lovely hotel
if your going there soon you wont be disapointed unless your a real fussy so & so
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach