Having just returned (6th Aug 2014 - 13th Aug 2014) from my third holiday at the Louis Ledra Beach I had to write review. This really is an absolutely fantastic family hotel. The hotel staff are all so helpful, welcoming, polite and cheerful. The manager and staff greeted us upon arrival, sorted our baggage and delivered it to our room within minutes. The reception staff were terrific, cheerfully helping us change our room when my wife asked if we could stay on the opposite wing. Just her "whim"; our previous holidays has both been on one side of the hotel and she wondered if if was possible to stay on the same side again. Reception staff gave us keys to two rooms and let us choose. Fantastic! A big thank you to the reception staff for being so accommodating. They we just lovely.
Food was lovely, with a terrific variety and chefs carving a range of meats each day. The kids menu was so good my 16 year old would pick it from some times. Food is available throughout the day; from breakfast until late at night, including nice little extra touches such as late afternoon tea and cakes on the terrace. If you get hungry after evening dinner is over still more food is available in the restaurant. A little late night snack. Yum.
My wife and I shared a family room with my 16 year old daughter. We had plenty of room, loads of storage space and, so I am told, a really good hair dryer for a hotel. The sea views were great.
The hotel WiFi was brilliant. I don't understand why some people have complained. All our devices worked well, my daughter could still connect to the network once we had left the hotel grounds whilst walking along the sea front.
There are plenty of sun loungers and should you need one the life guard will find one for you. The hotel publishes a little news letter that is delivered to you room letting you know about what's going in the hotel each day, what little treats will be available around the pool, what cocktails to try and the hotel guide in the room is actually really useful. If the handful of whiners that have scored the hotel badly had taken the time to read it they might not have had cause to complain.
Each room has a fridge that is re-stocked with your choice of soft drinks each day. Just leave a note or ask the guy (if you happen to be in your room when he does his rounds).
The Restaurant and Bar Staff are lovely, hard working and cheerful, as are the Animation team. Lovely to see familiar faces throughout the hotel; in reception, the bar staff (including Gina who amazingly recognised me even though its two years since my last vista and who makes the best margaritas) restaurant staff and not forgetting the maids who kept our room so beautifully tidy & clean.
The Manager greeted us upon arrival, strolled around the grounds each day chatting to residents and even helping out at the beach bar at the busiest moments. Waving us off when we left adds that little extra that makes you feel a really valued customer.
Having been to this hotel on three occasions, over six years I can only sum up by saying that I have had three wonderful sunny, hot, relaxing holidays - exactly what I wanted. Lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookcyprus.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach