“Very friendly experience!”
Review of Tommy Tuckers - CLOSED

Tommy Tuckers
Price range: US$10 - US$13
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the relaxed surroundings at Tommy Tuckers , eat in or take away. Why not just stop off for a light lunch and a beer in our spacious beer garden , free WiFi connection and friendly staff are assured at all times.
London, United Kingdom
“Very friendly experience!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Gary and Karen would like to thank the proprietors of Tommy Tuckers for making us so welcome during our recent stay in Cyprus. We enjoyed the food so much, we went back again! Our friends are holidaying in Cyprus soon and we have recommended Tommy Tuckers to them.
Best wishes to you all from a rather wet England!

Visited September 2013

west sussex
“Great tasty curry”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Lovely team that work at Tony's as well as the manager very chatty and welcoming ...we had a great curry here and some lunch one day ...if we ever return to paphos I will defintley be making an apprence for that great curry :)

• Visited June 2013
paphos
“Sorry but still just as bad!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The last time we visited Tommy Tuckers, it really was a dreadful experience and we certainly had no intention of revisiting. However, there has been some doubt expressed as to my integrity on Trip Advisor, so I felt I should try again. I have been a reviewer for some considerable time and I am always mindful that I am reviewing peoiple's livelihood and should be scrupulously fair. There are also positive reviews of the " restaurant" which may be genuine and I felt I may have just visited on an off night. Having said that I noted that other diners had also experienced cockroaches, people in kitchen with no top on etc and this did little to excite the gastric juices.
Again the place was virtually deserted and I have to say that I just cannot find anything to recommend about this restaurant. The cooking is appalling, the very cheapest ingredients are used, standard of cleanliness is totally unacceptable and the guy who seems to be the manager was unshaved and smelt badly of body odour. It is very expensive for what it is.
Never again!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank john09Paphos
Smarty H, Owner at Tommy Tuckers, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
John ,( though I dont think that is your name)
I am very sure that you have never even been in to Tommy`s
and are just a failed person , I have asked you in the past to make yourself known in order to give you a full refund , which you have failed to do , I am only glad that people do not take your comments seriously ,
once again I would ask you to make yourself known to us and let us know what you ate
and on what date in order we can verify your story..
some people can be very jelious of others success .
Wales, United Kingdom
“Can't understand some reviews”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We have been to Tommy Tuckers several time and always received a friendly welcome. We were hesitant to go back after some of the reviews so contacted Sarah J : John09paphos & candy1954 through tripadvisor asking for further details of their experience but none of them bothered to reply. We went anyway to see if anything had changed since our last visit and lo and behold, we received the same very friendly welcome and although the food is basic, it was cooked perfectly, it was great value and the entertainment was terrific.......give it a try, it's worth it

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CyprusMAD
Paphos, Cyprus
“Good value and service”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Just had a lovely breakfast here, have been before, good honest place, not the Ritz, but value for money, and a friendly greeting. It's normally quite busy. A good value place for locals or tourists. Was not going to write a review, but by accident, came across, these reviews all three of them within a two week period. So I felt I had to respond.
It seems pretty clear these are unjustified comments. It's also seems to me they all linked, all within a short period, one who has written a tale for the owner to question it, one from a first time reviewer on trip adviser, and the fellow who started this nonsense. All gave one star, strange these are the first one star ratings ever, and all coming with this two week period ?
One bad thing about trip adviser, they are know to do nothing when this nonsense appears. It's seems pretty clear an unfair attack on this place. Seems someone has a grudge for what ever reason.
You want value, good food, look no further. Richard

Visited August 2013