“Excellent home cooked food”
Review of Tiffilly's Restaurant - CLOSED

Tiffilly's Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tiffillys is a family run restaurant providing fresh, delicious homemade meals for eat in or take away.We strive on providing excellent service and quality food at great prices.A lovely meal and friendly welcome guaranteed.
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Excellent home cooked food”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Well Eleanor D, I think you must have eaten at a different restaurant to me! Went yesterday with friends - we are ladies who lunch, and have tried many establishments in the Paphos area, and Tiffilly's ranks very high in our estimation. Friendly service, fresh home cooked food - no frozen warm ups! As for the menu being limited, how much choice do you want? I reckon there must be at least 30 alternatives on there - I know we found it difficult to make a choice, but have decided we have time to work our way through the whole menu.
It's not your five star gourmet experience, but then you're not paying five star gourmet prices - what it is, is a comfortable friendly place serving good home cooked food with a smile and a chat - not easy to find nowadays. Donna and family, you have got it just right, long may you continue.

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank Jeannieb B

London, United Kingdom
“More like a take-away”
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I may be a bit harsh but Tiffilly's does not look and is not a proper restaurant. It feels like an amateur decided to make a business by start cooking. And yes, you have guessed correct as the food tastes amateuristic too. Menu is very very limited and food served below average. I bet my sunday roast is far better (we visited for breakfast, not impressed either).

Denbigh, United Kingdom
“excellent value”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

The home cooked food is very nice excellent valuse for money with friendly hosts, we will defintely be going back

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank susan R
Paphos, Cyprus
“Good but not brilliant”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Had high expectations after reading all the reviews but to be honest were slightly disappointed. We went for Sunday lunch and I started of with leek and potato soup which sadly was watery and pretty tasteless. I was not offered an alternative. The roast was very good and the meats very tender but there was a lack of fresh vegetables. Only carrots and cabbage were available. For desert we both had lemon meringue but this was not that nice as it was far to firm/solid.

Kathikas, Cyprus
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST FRESH HOME COOKED food we have eaten!”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

We have visited Tiffilly's twice now..both times for lunch, but yesterday we chose to have their Roast Dinner...We can honestly say it is THE BEST we have ever had and will be going there on a regular basis...Well done Tiffilly's for making us so welcome, clean and friendly atmosphere and after eating more than enough I felt so comfortable there I could of quiete happily relaxed there for the day....see you again soon..Danny & Kimmy :-)

1 Thank Kimmy B