“Always happy to return!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 538 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are open all year round and we also provide a takeaway service.Our business not only offers traditional fish and chips but has a very extensive menu including a large range of fish dinners as well as Chicken, home made pies, burgers, steak, pork, pizza's, sandwiches, Italian, local dishes and an excellent children's menu.There is a set menu and always some special offers. But it is the fresh cooked food using local fresh produce where ever possible that makes Santa Marina stand out.Only a short drive from Paphos and easy to find visit us soon for a great meal in relaxed pleasant surrounding. Maybe even try one of our famous Fish trays!!Open 7 days a week from 9am till 11pm
“Always happy to return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Freshly cooked cod and chips, crispy batter, flaky fish washed down with a large carafe of chilled white win, served with a smile and reasonably priced!

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Like the fish and chips you have to book here as it is very busy. We always go here when in Coral Bay. The Frog and toad further down is certainly becoming a rival with their fish and chips.

Birmingham
“wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

Being a resident of Birmingham, uk, I pride myself on knowing good fish and chips when I see it.
The Santa Marina took the term good to a new height, I ordered large cod and chips and my wife a carribean platter, a mixture of mussels, prawns squid, calamary rings and more inc salad, more than she could eat really.My large cod filled the plate and every mouthful was a delight for the taste buds, excellent service and at a great price as well.
lt is a long way to go for a plate of fish and chips but I would be at the front of the queue.
well done.

• Visited October 2013
Darwen
“Not for me !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

We used the take away service after a long day out and everything was freshly prepared which meant a 25 minute wait. The fish dishes were good and everyone was happy however my steak pie, whilst large, had a strange taste which I couldn't identify and could not finish.
So if you are a fish fan then I suspect its very good but it didnt do it for me.

Leeds
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Food is cooked to order and the simple fish and chips here does not disapoint. The only place we ate twice at and loved it. Cheap carafes of wine also available. The only downside was on one visit we ordered mushy peas. They were very strange in taste, thats all I can say. But what the heck! we are in Cyprus. You cannot expect just like home. Excellent.