“Brilliant Dive Centre”
Review of Marine Divers

Marine Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Marine Divers, 100% British Owned PADI 5* Scuba Diving Centre in Paphos. Looking For A Dive Experience For Your Children, Try Dive For Yourself, Beginner Or Advanced Courses, Leisurely Local Shore Dives Or Our Fantastic Day Out At The Zenobia Wreck ? Our Mission: Keep it simple - Do it well.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My girlfriend and I were on holiday in Coral Bay in June '13 and I had decided before we went that I wanted to go scuba diving - had NEVER done it before! Googled 'diving in cyprus' and checked them out on trip advisor and decided they sounded like the best bet for amateurs like ourselves.

Was in contact with the instructors before we went on holiday and was very friendly- booked our slot via their website after discussion on their facebook page - which is monitored regularly.

Safe to say, we were not disappointed!!! Was a FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE and we managed to do a good few hours with them one morning. Our instructor, Johnny, came with us and we had a little bit of a theory/safety brief beforehand, and shown how to use the kit - all was explained thoroughly and clearly! Then we went for our dive- which was brilliant. Johnny was with us the whole time and helped my gf with any difficulties she had to begin with.

I can thoroughly recommend these for a friendly, chatty, welcoming dive experience from people who really know what they're doing. Its a great family-owned dive centre not a big company. Also, they are British which makes understanding instructions really easy!!! Really want to go again!!!! Dont worry if you've got no experience diving, the instructors are really patient and helpful and will help COMPLETE beginners and get you diving!! Thanks guys! :)

MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Hi Morgan & Llio, So glad you had such a 'Fantastic Experience' with us, it was an absolute pleasure you you guys for your first diving adventure.

Thanks for such a wonderful review, it is very much appreciated.

Please keep following us on Face Book!

Jonny and Debbi

"experienced divers"
"sea life"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I have to say, choosing Marine divers was one of the best decisions I've made in a long time. My partner and i had such a great time with Jonny and Debbi, we weren't just customers to them, more like friends, and that was clear from the moment we walked into the dive centre. My partner did her discover scuba dive with Debbi and enjoyed it so much she came back for a 2nd dive. As for myself, i'd always wanted to dive the Zenobia, and i have to say i was one of the best dives i've done, a great experience and one i'll never forget. A big thanks to Jonny and Debbi for their help, support and for just making it a fantastic time.

Thanks John and Nicki for such a lovely review.

So glad Nicki enjoyed her first time diving with us, the footage and photos you took are fantastic!

We are a very friendly couple, relaxed and laid back which I think many people prefer.

Thanks again for diving with us, look forward to meeting you again soon.

Please keep in touch.

Debbi & Jonny

Reviewed 4 July 2013

In the very safe hands of Jonny and Sean we quickly found ourselves under the beautiful clear waters of the Med off the coast of Paphos in Cyprus and experiencing a wonderful new world. The whole team, including Debbie of course, made sure that we received the best few hours possible. Excellent - a big 10/10 for all. Thanks again guys I wish you every possible success and honestly can't recommend you highly enough to anyone with any interest in diving. Bill...

Thanks Bill for taking the time to write us such a lovely review.
So glad you enjoyed your first discover scuba dive with us.
Looking forward to taking you out diving again soon.

Debbi, Jonny and Sean

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We took an Open Water course with Debbi and were lucky enough to have one on one training for me and my son George as Sean, a trainee instructor, was helping out. We arranged the course before we got to Cyprus and Debbi & Jonny ensured we got the support materials well ahead of time so we could spend as much time as possible in the water when we got there and complete the course in 3 days! Debbi and Jonny could not do enough for us and even gave us film of our underwater experiences on DVD to take home! Great teachers , very friendly and George and I can't wait to get back to diving as soon as we can now that we are qualified divers thanks to Marine Divers! Many, many thanks - David and George.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Hi David & George
Thanks so much for leaving us such a fantastic review.

It was an absolute pleasure teaching you both to dive.

Enjoy the video we made for you, considering that the camera wasn't on when I thought it was, most of the time, I am amazed I still got some great footage!!

All you need to do now is keep diving wherever you go as much as you can!

(still got my mask BTW, not lost it yet!)

Hope to see you again in the near future.

All the best Debbi & Jonny and of course Sean!