“Brilliant”
Review of Marine Divers

Marine Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Marine Divers, 100% British Owned PADI 5* Scuba Diving Centre in Paphos. Looking For A Dive Experience For Your Children, Try Dive For Yourself, Beginner Or Advanced Courses, Leisurely Local Shore Dives Or Our Fantastic Day Out At The Zenobia Wreck ? Our Mission: Keep it simple - Do it well.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Choosing to dive with this centre was the best decision we made on this holiday. Both Debbie and John are extremely friendly and very considerate. I really felt that my wants and needs were put first, something you dont always get. Did some great dives and really enjoyed my time with them.

MarineDivers, Manager at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Thanks for the lovely comments and diving with us.

Hope to see you again in the near future.

All reviews
"experienced divers"
"sea life"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Had a fantastic time with Marine Divers doing the advanced Open Water with my 13 Year Old Son. Debbi, Sean & Jonny were great with us and the course was perfect to enhance our dive Skills. We did Peak Performance Bouyancy,Ssearch & Recovery, Navigation, Deep and Night to round it off perfectly. If Carlsberg did Dive Centers, it would definitely be Marine Divers!

MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Hi John and Marcus, Thanks so much for the great comments, it was a pleasure taking you both diving. Once again well done for passing your PADI Advanced Open Water course and choosing Marine Divers to do it with.

Enjoy your diving in the uk!!

Keep in touch.

See you soon Debbi & Jonny

Reviewed 16 July 2013

As promised in my last review I returned to Marine Divers 2 weeks ago to, once again, be welcomed and treated like no-where else I have dived previously.
Jonny took me to White River near Lara Beach to experience 'The Cathedral' and to show me a dive site that I had not previously done.
Once again, Jonny was the perfect host showing professionalism and good knowledge of the site.

Later that week we went to the Zen again where I got great footage of our swim through. A great day!!

Debbi was, again as always, happy to accommodate anything that was presented to her during a difficult week due to the West Mediterranean storms aftermath that had disrupted the previous days. Still smiling, still helpful and always professional.

Marine Divers are a professional, helpful, accommodating, well equipped company that I would recommend to any diver, be it beginner of experienced and, you've guessed it, I look forward to seeing them again very soon. :)

MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Hi Martin, Thanks again for another fantastic review, it was great to see you again and to finally meet liz! Hope all goes well with the new baby in October!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 15 July 2013

The truth is I have deleted my last review which contained a typo and was not generous enough. I knocked off a star because the diving round Cyprus isn't great - with the exception of the celebrated Zenobia wreck. But that wasn't fair. This husband and wife team are a joy to dive with. They are relaxed and confident and use really good equipment. No, Cyprus diving is easy and uneventful, but what a great team to learn with, or to improve your skills with. If I dive again around Cyprus I will definitely dive with Marine Divers.

Thanks so much for the new review, and the lovely kind words. It is much appreciated by both Jonny and I.

We always try to make sure we give our customers the best experience what ever the weather/conditions and sites.

Thanks again for diving with us, look forward to meeting you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My girlfriend and I were on holiday in Coral Bay in June '13 and I had decided before we went that I wanted to go scuba diving - had NEVER done it before! Googled 'diving in cyprus' and checked them out on trip advisor and decided they sounded like the best bet for amateurs like ourselves.

Was in contact with the instructors before we went on holiday and was very friendly- booked our slot via their website after discussion on their facebook page - which is monitored regularly.

Safe to say, we were not disappointed!!! Was a FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE and we managed to do a good few hours with them one morning. Our instructor, Johnny, came with us and we had a little bit of a theory/safety brief beforehand, and shown how to use the kit - all was explained thoroughly and clearly! Then we went for our dive- which was brilliant. Johnny was with us the whole time and helped my gf with any difficulties she had to begin with.

I can thoroughly recommend these for a friendly, chatty, welcoming dive experience from people who really know what they're doing. Its a great family-owned dive centre not a big company. Also, they are British which makes understanding instructions really easy!!! Really want to go again!!!! Dont worry if you've got no experience diving, the instructors are really patient and helpful and will help COMPLETE beginners and get you diving!! Thanks guys! :)

Hi Morgan & Llio, So glad you had such a 'Fantastic Experience' with us, it was an absolute pleasure you you guys for your first diving adventure.

Thanks for such a wonderful review, it is very much appreciated.

Please keep following us on Face Book!

Jonny and Debbi